Male - 22 Years Old
Wish they would hit the Midwest up soon
11:15 PM on 04/16/13 
User Info.
qwerty22
we're pieces on the board
Maryland
Male
Just saying, I didn't see them in 07 or 08, as I'm sure lots of their current fans did not, and there are some good quality performances online from the 59 sound era, even at festivals, that sound quite good and are still entertaining to go back and watch.
11:21 AM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
An off-day is an off-day. I've seen them at least 10 times over the last few years in a variety of venues from 500-seaters as an opening band, to larger clubs as a headliner, to a massive festival playing in the middle of the day.

They've had amazing sets and "eh" sets. An off-day is an off-day, but I wouldn't say they've lost any of the "heart" that made them a band I loved to watch live. They're still tight, still charming, and still seem to give a fuck. Who cares about an off-note or a fuck-up?

That's part of the fun when it comes to live music, no?
01:30 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Tom1191
United Kingdom
Male
Gaslight are certainly a band that has ups and downs live, but what band isn't? Luckily they were amazing both times I've seen them.
05:10 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
Portland, Oregon
Male - 26 Years Old
I've seen Gaslight 5 times now including last night. They've been absolutely fantastic every time.
10:41 PM on 04/17/13 
User Info.
Mr.Kilgannon
Illuminate
East Lansing, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Coachella performance was off obviously. They just seemed so out of it, probably just exhausted after the touring. When I saw them in MI on this last tour it was fantastic, and they sounded great.
12:19 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
Gaslight to contribute a track to an upcoming Tony Sly tribute comp, along with a bunch of other awesome bands: http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/565

gonna be something special right there.
07:56 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
Gaslight to contribute a track to an upcoming Tony Sly tribute comp, along with a bunch of other awesome bands: http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/565

gonna be something special right there.

I want to know what song they do. And who all else will be on it. I'll be happy with whatever, I think so long as Bad Religion isn't redundant and records a cover of "Straight from the Jacket." (Teehee.)
10:22 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
AP_Punk
Anarchist Cat Owner
New, Mexico
Male - 26 Years Old
I want to know what song they do. And who all else will be on it. I'll be happy with whatever, I think so long as Bad Religion isn't redundant and records a cover of "Straight from the Jacket." (Teehee.)

i'm very curious to hear what Gaslight will cover, and how they'll do it. the more punk songs they cover, the better! heh. and the already mentioned bands for this comp makes it sweet already. and c'mon, Dance Hall Crashers - do something too!!
10:27 PM on 04/19/13 
User Info.
prefix-core
Andy Adores Alliteration
Brookline, MA
Male - 30 Years Old
i'm very curious to hear what Gaslight will cover, and how they'll do it. the more punk songs they cover, the better! heh. and the already mentioned bands for this comp makes it sweet already. and c'mon, Dance Hall Crashers - do something too!!

That would be lovely! I'd like to hear some newer bands take 'em on as well (Mixtapes, Masked Intruder, Teenage Bottlerocket, We Are the Union, I Am the Avalanche, and so on and so forth.)
02:59 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
Rochester, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
I've only seen them once live, and they were incredible. I'm surprised to find out that they are an up and down band live. I think that Brian Fallon definitely outshined the other members, but his heart and performance by itself was enough.
03:35 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
Jawstheme37
No Avatar Selected
I tried posting this in the RSD forum but I don't think anyone knows what happened. I got the RSD release Gaslight put out but there is no live album in my book just the Deluxe of Handwritten
04:09 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
barkjon
belle and me
Seattle, WA
Male - 17 Years Old
def grab Handwritten Deluxe if you can, the extra songs (minus Sliver... i'm a bit of a Nirvana fan being from Seattle, but that song is bad and the band is incredibly overrated.) are worth it.
04:14 PM on 04/20/13 
User Info.
Jawstheme37
No Avatar Selected
def grab Handwritten Deluxe if you can, the extra songs (minus Sliver... i'm a bit of a Nirvana fan being from Seattle, but that song is bad and the band is incredibly overrated.) are worth it.

I already have it, I went to RSD to get this apparent live album
01:41 AM on 04/21/13 
User Info.
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
Southern California
Female
saw them tonight, they were incredible

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives