Username
Password
Mp3 News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Mp3
Inside AP.net

Strange Vacation Stream Another New Song

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (04/22/13)
You can listen to Strange Vacation's new song, "Growing Up" in the replies.

Submitted by Theow593

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9.
07:40 AM on 04/22/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
07:53 AM on 04/22/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Posted this one a little bit too late for me last night to hear it. Hopefully it is a good one!
09:01 AM on 04/22/13
Theow593
User Info.
Love it
02:11 PM on 04/22/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
Posted this one a little bit too late for me last night to hear it. Hopefully it is a good one!
It's fantastic.

I like how many of see Strange Sunday songs are different from each other, but eh still have that Strange Vacation vibe...

Also, not to gossip or fuel rumors, but I wonder if this song is kind of directed at their old band mate. Not sure if anyone else saw their twitter post a few days ago, but that was just as confusing...

Great song, keep it up dudes. Can't wait for your kickstarter to go up so I can give you all my money
04:36 PM on 04/22/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
It's fantastic.

I like how many of see Strange Sunday songs are different from each other, but eh still have that Strange Vacation vibe...

Also, not to gossip or fuel rumors, but I wonder if this song is kind of directed at their old band mate. Not sure if anyone else saw their twitter post a few days ago, but that was just as confusing...

Great song, keep it up dudes. Can't wait for your kickstarter to go up so I can give you all my money
Just got done listening and I love it. Reminds me of the Boys of Summer to be honest and I am ok with that haha. I love that I can pretty much count on you to post in these threads! Very much looking forward to the kickstarter tomorrow.

As far as the twitter thing you mentioned, which tweets were you talking about because I didn't really get the same vibe. I thought they were making more general statements.
05:35 PM on 04/22/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
Just got done listening and I love it. Reminds me of the Boys of Summer to be honest and I am ok with that haha. I love that I can pretty much count on you to post in these threads! Very much looking forward to the kickstarter tomorrow.

As far as the twitter thing you mentioned, which tweets were you talking about because I didn't really get the same vibe. I thought they were making more general statements.
i did not see the time stamp on the ones AFTER these, so it doesn't seem as directed, but i'm just confused:

HEY ALSO @SCABBER AND @GODSAVETHEJEM WERE SHOOTING A VIDEO ON SATURDAY. CLIFF JUMPING/FIREWORKS AND FIRES WITH @JM_VISUALS @JOEPERRIPHOTO

THAT WAS AN INVITE AND SHIT. @GODSAVETHEJAM & @SCABBER. DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM AND shit.

It's probably nothing, and this is how things get started by pure speculation, so I completely mean nothing by it, just seemed a little confusing to me
01:49 PM on 04/23/13
markwarren
User Info.
i did not see the time stamp on the ones AFTER these, so it doesn't seem as directed, but i'm just confused:

HEY ALSO @SCABBER AND @GODSAVETHEJEM WERE SHOOTING A VIDEO ON SATURDAY. CLIFF JUMPING/FIREWORKS AND FIRES WITH @JM_VISUALS @JOEPERRIPHOTO

THAT WAS AN INVITE AND SHIT. @GODSAVETHEJAM & @SCABBER. DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM AND shit.

It's probably nothing, and this is how things get started by pure speculation, so I completely mean nothing by it, just seemed a little confusing to me
yeah dude no bad vibes at all. both great artists that we both respect.
02:53 PM on 04/23/13
xName Takenx
User Info.
yeah dude no bad vibes at all. both great artists that we both respect.
thanks man, love that you guys respond to us fans, makes me that much more into your music. I donated to your indiegogo to get a song made, any idea how that's going to work??
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS