Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 369.
04:09 PM on 04/23/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
What's the setlist looking like for Warped?
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Can't slow down or through being cool?
Through Being Cool...Its when STD became their own band with their own sound. When I first heard Can't Slow Down, I told Brian (ex drummer) it sounded great, but was SOOO much like Lifetime. He was mad at me for a couple days.
jarmas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys, well you be releasing ZERO on vinyl in the future?
04:10 PM on 04/23/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
What's the setlist looking like for Warped?
Big question. It still feels disrespectful that you're not on Mainstage (at least from what I've heard).
micahmanmiliman
Hawthorne Heights
User Info.
It took me three years, but I can hang at Halo finally. SWORDS!
He's lying, he's low hanging fruit in that game
VCGuitar
hatfieldbeech
User Info.
A) The 2nd song is NASTY AWESOME, I was pumped before about the album, now I'm SUPER PUMPED
B) How did the writing process for this album change as compared to the last 2 ep's...was it difficult bringing in outside influence after you'd been writing and recording by yourselves for a few years?
C) Are you planning to finish the trilogy with Red down the road?

Thanks for being awesome guys, you're one of the most accessible bands out there and the fans really appreciate it
See ya in Philly!
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Fristly thanks for doing this chat guys, its always great how much time you guys invest in responding to your fans, Two questions.

1) Over all how has the reaction to "Zero" been so far? in regards to fan response and pre orders etc, is it going well?

2) I see you guys are on warped tour in America, what are the chances of you guys coming to Warped tour Australia ( its coming back this year for the first time in years ) ( also im sorry i know you guys must hate the "WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY " question haha just curious as to if you will continue warped tour internationally. ( I feel i should note i did see you 3 times in Australia just this past december though so i won't feel too bad if you guys can't make it here haha )
Hey Jesse,
Everyone seems stoked on the new preview clips. This album is a larger scope than anything we have ever done, and we are preparing to tell a story instead of just putting out music.
If Warped asks us, we most certainly love to do it. We want to be back in Australia this year no matter what.
hco7393
Black & Death Metal Enthusiast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sup JT (or other member), this is Reid Frankhauser. Sorry I never could answer your calls for the preorder package, your number never appeared to show up as ringing, it just went to voicemail; and again, thanks for the video shout-out. I was wondering if the band was fans of Orchid and At The Drive-In, as I notice some similar sounds in your music to theirs.
04:11 PM on 04/23/13
KristyConner
User Info.
Just wanted to say hello and I love you guys...the teasers sound awesome!! Can't wait to hear the whole album! And....I'm sad that JT keeps leaving me hangin' in Ruzzle! (Just kidding!) :)
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
User Info.
How did it feel to have your songs on the radio back in the day?
GenCoco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Y'all have been my favorite band for almost most of my life, haha but EVERY single time y'all come to NYC I'm forced to miss you guys. But, I'm investing a lot of my warped time to seeing you guys perform for the first time :)
jtwoodruff
User Info.
In case you missed the link to pre-order:
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/hawthorneheights
Just an FYI...it actually matters to the band when you order.
Thank you for your support.
JT
fluffehkitteh
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Plan on doing any touring after Warped? I don't know if I will be able to go :/
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Fristly thanks for doing this chat guys, its always great how much time you guys invest in responding to your fans, Two questions.

1) Over all how has the reaction to "Zero" been so far? in regards to fan response and pre orders etc, is it going well?

2) I see you guys are on warped tour in America, what are the chances of you guys coming to Warped tour Australia ( its coming back this year for the first time in years ) ( also im sorry i know you guys must hate the "WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MY CITY " question haha just curious as to if you will continue warped tour internationally. ( I feel i should note i did see you 3 times in Australia just this past december though so i won't feel too bad if you guys can't make it here haha )
The response to the teaser clips has been overwhelmingly positive! We'd love to come back to Australia as part of Warped Tour. Depends on if they ask us!
04:12 PM on 04/23/13
markmcmillon
User Info.
The songs sound amazing! Can't wait to hear the new album :D
Thank you! We're really looking forward to getting the album out and letting you hear the whole thing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS