AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 369.
04:12 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Sup JT (or other member), this is Reid Frankhauser. Sorry I never could answer your calls for the preorder package, your number never appeared to show up as ringing, it just went to voicemail; and again, thanks for the video shout-out. I was wondering if the band was fans of Orchid and At The Drive-In, as I notice some similar sounds in your music to theirs.
NO PROBLEM REID.
We like both of those bands, but I bet they would hate us!
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
What's the setlist looking like for Warped?
There will probably be alternating setlists. We have 5 full-lengths and two eps to pick from. We'll play a lot of fan favorites and a couple new songs each day as well!
micahmanmiliman
Hawthorne Heights
User Info.
Y'all have been my favorite band for almost most of my life, haha but EVERY single time y'all come to NYC I'm forced to miss you guys. But, I'm investing a lot of my warped time to seeing you guys perform for the first time :)
I hope you can make it this time. Also, on a side note, you don't see many Y'alls from NYC. Kudos on that
jtwoodruff
User Info.
How did it feel to have your songs on the radio back in the day?
Cool, but totally weird.
SimpleStephie
#SaveRockandRoll
User Info.
I never have "good" questions, but anyways, you all are awesome, and I'm extremely excited for Zero.
04:13 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Just wanted to say hello and I love you guys...the teasers sound awesome!! Can't wait to hear the whole album! And....I'm sad that JT keeps leaving me hangin' in Ruzzle! (Just kidding!) :)
I was in WV. you think they have 4G?
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Do you know if Zero will be seeing a vinyl release?
wyndeexshayne
music is my business
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What was the experience like working with Brian Virtue? Because this guy, he's done some pretty awesome stuff.
04:14 PM on 04/23/13
MattRidenour
User Info.
Hey
jtwoodruff
User Info.
hey guys, don't really have any questions, just wanna say thanks for keeping it real and pushing on after all these years. respect!
thanks! I love your screen name.
jarmas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey guys will you be releasing ZERO on vinyl in the future, and if so will it be in limited numbers like Hate and Hope?
04:15 PM on 04/23/13
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
Hey guys, well you be releasing ZERO on vinyl in the future?
We're hoping to!
jtwoodruff
User Info.
What was the experience like working with Brian Virtue? Because this guy, he's done some pretty awesome stuff.
We hit it off with Brian immediately. He has our sense of humor. He has worked with some artists we respect.
It was a ton of fun, and are sad that it is coming to an end.
He also introduced us to FIDLAR.
Aysa
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey HH! I love your music so much! You guys have made more of an impact in my life more then you'll ever know. I am a freshman in college now and I still wear my HH hoodie from middle school. It's something I can never see myself parting with. Seeing you guys for the first time at Swayze's in GA was a dream come true and I hope to see you guys on the upcoming Warped Tour. I'm really looking forward to Zero and I'm sure it'll be one of your best albums :) !
markmcmillon
User Info.
What's the setlist looking like for Warped?
We're bringing out multiple sets to alternate and mix it up throughout the whole tour. We plan on playing a little from every release.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests