AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 369
05:15 PM on 04/23/13
MattRidenour
User Info.
Through Being Cool...Its when STD became their own band with their own sound. When I first heard Can't Slow Down, I told Brian (ex drummer) it sounded great, but was SOOO much like Lifetime. He was mad at me for a couple days.
Did you go to school with them or something?
05:16 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
I never have "good" questions, but anyways, you all are awesome, and I'm extremely excited for Zero.
You are still cool, either way.
T-Rode0308
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What made you guys want to do a "fresh start" on this album?
micahmanmiliman
Hawthorne Heights
User Info.
Do you know if Zero will be seeing a vinyl release?
I'm sure we will but I doubt it will come out right away. Stay tuned
hco7393
Black & Death Metal Enthusiast
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sorry I'm asking multiple questions (and you don't have to go into this if you're uncomfortable answering), but are you able to support yourself off of being in the band and running Cardboard Empire, or do you have a job on the side that you come home to between tours? I just didn't see much of anything mentioned in the official Hope journal.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
There will probably be alternating setlists. We have 5 full-lengths and two eps to pick from. We'll play a lot of fan favorites and a couple new songs each day as well!
Sounds good to me. Play Running In Place in Massachusetts and let me get in on the ALL MY FRIEND ARE GONE screaming. Love that part. Please and thank you.
j1887m
J1887M
User Info.
I thought I heard Hate and Hope were parts of a three part trilogy is this true and still the plan?
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
What was the experience like working with Brian Virtue? Because this guy, he's done some pretty awesome stuff.
Brian was such a pleasure to work with. Real laid back guy. He has different approaches to doing things than we had grown accustomed to over the years, so it was refreshing in that sense.
05:17 PM on 04/23/13
TheIronHAM
User Info.
hey guys,

im looking forward to seeing you for the first time as a full band show. ive only seen you once at an acoustic in store at Vintage Vinyl in Nj in 2008. You guys were all real nice and ive always wanted to make it out to a show but ive always been unable to make it to any of the few jersey shows you played since then.
micahmanmiliman
Hawthorne Heights
User Info.
I never have "good" questions, but anyways, you all are awesome, and I'm extremely excited for Zero.
It's alright, I'm not good at doing online chats. haha
EronBucciarelli
User Info.
He's lying, he's low hanging fruit in that game
He still uses rockets!
jarmas
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are you guys going to take some time off after Warp tour, or are you going to tour some more overseas or get back to the studio?
05:18 PM on 04/23/13
jtwoodruff
User Info.
Hey HH! I love your music so much! You guys have made more of an impact in my life more then you'll ever know. I am a freshman in college now and I still wear my HH hoodie from middle school. It's something I can never see myself parting with. Seeing you guys for the first time at Swayze's in GA was a dream come true and I hope to see you guys on the upcoming Warped Tour. I'm really looking forward to Zero and I'm sure it'll be one of your best albums :) !
Thanks so much for being awesome, and sticking with us.
See you soon.
Amongster
Again And Again
User Info.
Which team do you predict to win the Stanley Cup this year?
markmcmillon
User Info.
Sup JT (or other member), this is Reid Frankhauser. Sorry I never could answer your calls for the preorder package, your number never appeared to show up as ringing, it just went to voicemail; and again, thanks for the video shout-out. I was wondering if the band was fans of Orchid and At The Drive-In, as I notice some similar sounds in your music to theirs.
I was really bummed that I couldn't find the limited At The Drive In Record Store Day vinyl reissue on Saturday! My local shop only got a couple of copies and they went quick.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos