Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 105.
11:47 AM on 04/26/13
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
User Info.
This is probably the best sounding song they've ever released, but I'm still not big on this band as a whole.
11:50 AM on 04/26/13
PEZ experiment
rollercoaster182.tumblr.c om
User Info.
like others mentioned very much like ADTR
11:52 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's like ADTR, but with terrible vocals and a singer with a very punchable face.
\

why would you wanna punch Bert in the face. He is a very talented vocalist. Probably one of the few artist in this genre that can bring what he does in the studio live. why do people troll so hard. Is your life that sad? lol
11:53 AM on 04/26/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
If they are so shitty then why are you sitting here commenting on a blog about them? is your life that meaningless and pathetic lmao

Ok?
11:56 AM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
\

why would you wanna punch Bert in the face. He is a very talented vocalist. Probably one of the few artist in this genre that can bring what he does in the studio live. why do people troll so hard. Is your life that sad? lol
Because he looks and acts like an irritating 14 year old. His vocals are terrible and over produced. There is no way those screams in particular are natural.
11:57 AM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
His voice clashes so bad with the screams, this is a step back and I already hated them.

Do they use pitch correction on his voice?

Of course they used pitch correction, pretty much everyone in these types of genres that are popular use it(besides periphery). Its almost set to be an industry standard. But he honestly brings it live, and i admire him for doing both parts cause it isnt easy to do. If you already hated them then whats the point of comming on a blog posting their new music and trolling saying how much you hate them. Thats just sad and pathetic. Like they say "Get the Fuck Out" lmao
12:00 PM on 04/26/13
avarice14
A Waste Of A Time
User Info.
hey dudes are you ready to
hay d00dz r u rdy 2?!
12:01 PM on 04/26/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This album will be huge.
12:05 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because he looks and acts like an irritating 14 year old. His vocals are terrible and over produced. There is no way those screams in particular are natural.

So youve met him and know how he acts in person?(cause I have and hes a great guy) and obviously you base attitude towards people based off their appearence? and thats funny i didnt know you were sitting there during the production of the album, i didnt see you in the videos? honestly no one knows how "over produced' this is. Sometimes double tracking can give off the same phasing sound as pitch correction, and the screams are obviously double tracked so they are more full but thats pretty much what he sounds like live lmao just stop trolling, its immature and childish
12:07 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

ok what? ok, you realize your being a fucking pathetic low life and go on other bands blogs and express how shitty they are cause no one else cares or validates your opinions and you want people to notice you? lol
12:08 PM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
So youve met him and know how he acts in person?(cause I have and hes a great guy) and obviously you base attitude towards people based off their appearence? and thats funny i didnt know you were sitting there during the production of the album, i didnt see you in the videos? honestly no one knows how "over produced' this is. Sometimes double tracking can give off the same phasing sound as pitch correction, and the screams are obviously double tracked so they are more full but thats pretty much what he sounds like live lmao just stop trolling, its immature and childish
No one here is trolling, everyone who's not a fan girl just hates this band. Get over it.
12:14 PM on 04/26/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
ok what? ok, you realize your being a fucking pathetic low life and go on other bands blogs and express how shitty they are cause no one else cares or validates your opinions and you want people to notice you? lol

There's something wrong with you.
12:15 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No one here is trolling, everyone who's not a fan girl just hates this band. Get over it.

So im a fan girl because I actually have knowledge on recording production and the steps they take? or cause ive met the vocalist in person(instead of just trash talking what i think he is) and actually think hes an okay person? or is it because im an actual musician and know that they have spent almost a year recording this album and working their asses off while people like you couldnt write a single and vocals if your life depended on it? lol
12:19 PM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
So im a fan girl because I actually have knowledge on recording production and the steps they take? or cause ive met the vocalist in person(instead of just trash talking what i think he is) and actually think hes an okay person? or is it because im an actual musician and know that they have spent almost a year recording this album and working their asses off while people like you couldnt write a single and vocals if your life depended on it? lol
You're just full of laughs today, aren't you.

If I'd spent a year recording this I'd be embarrassed. Better albums have been recorded in 8 days.
12:20 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
There's something wrong with you.

no theres something wrong with you obviously if your just gonna sit and troll on a band you dislike and just continually repost comments like "ok?" or "theres something wrong with you". Why dont you just scoot along kid, im just defending bands I care about from people who just want attention from hating.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests