Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 105.
12:23 PM on 04/26/13
drummer13
http://chaplinband.bandcamp.com/
User Info.
I must admit, I wanted to hate this band but this new album is damn catchy. It's just fun music, don't really get why everyone's getting worked up.
12:26 PM on 04/26/13
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
Hey Dudes Are You Ready To?!

Implying that the music you like doesn't have some pretty terrible lyrics.

"Put a gun to my head and paint the walls with my brains"
12:28 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You're just full of laughs today, aren't you.

If I'd spent a year recording this I'd be embarrassed. Better albums have been recorded in 8 days.

Its easy to get laughs when your talking to someone who's such a joke(: lmao

in your opinion and to your knowledge(which obviously isnt alot) you believe better albums have been made in 8 days. lol but whatever dood go on those blogs then and leave this for fans who actually care. Its just immature the way you act. Im done
12:30 PM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
Its easy to get laughs when your talking to someone who's such a joke(: lmao

in your opinion and to your knowledge(which obviously isnt alot) you believe better albums have been made in 8 days. lol but whatever dood go on those blogs then and leave this for fans who actually care. Its just immature the way you act. Im done
I'm more than willing to never view this thread again, I just didn't want you to think you had "won" this argument.
12:34 PM on 04/26/13
TriangularDuck
we will set sail the prairie
User Info.
Whoa. Calm down, dudes.

Are you ready to?
12:35 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm more than willing to never view this thread again, I just didn't want you to think you had "won" this argument.

no one "won" anything. Its all based off opinion like all music is, you just have ignorant reasonings and a childish mindset and it makes me laugh(;
12:44 PM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
no one "won" anything. Its all based off opinion like all music is, you just have ignorant reasonings and a childish mindset and it makes me laugh(;
Please stop replying to me.
Your music taste sucks.
Go listen to some better music.
Bye.
12:47 PM on 04/26/13
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
User Info.
no theres something wrong with you obviously if your just gonna sit and troll on a band you dislike and just continually repost comments like "ok?" or "theres something wrong with you". Why dont you just scoot along kid, im just defending bands I care about from people who just want attention from hating.

You apparently registered here just to ride in and play white knight for this band. And my original comment was not even directed toward you, so I'm not sure why you bothered to include me in this.
12:52 PM on 04/26/13
YOUAREtehSCENE
User Info.
This new A Day To Remember CD is great.... Wait... what.... Oh!!
12:53 PM on 04/26/13
mvacare23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What the fuck is that scream/growl? I was really diggin' the song until the random shit poured out of the speaker. I always laugh when people try and define specific screams fitting into keys, etc. but this scream literally sounds completely out of key.
12:56 PM on 04/26/13
Oskarr
I've Got Time To Kill
User Info.
Yeah, the growls are a little much. In the context of Chunk's music though, it's good. Just as good if not a notch above Something For Nothing so far.
01:03 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Please stop replying to me.
Your music taste sucks.
Go listen to some better music.
Bye.

because i defend one band you know my whole music taste? i listen to music from The Color Morale all the way to Frankie Valli and the four season, Neil sadaka, Periphery. Eddy Arnold to to funk style music and Stevie Wonder. My variety in taste is wide. maybe you should just learn about music better.(btw your come backs are horrible)lmao but bye
01:09 PM on 04/26/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
because i defend one band you know my whole music taste? i listen to music from The Color Morale all the way to Frankie Valli and the four season, Neil sadaka, Periphery. Eddy Arnold to to funk style music and Stevie Wonder. My variety in taste is wide. maybe you should just learn about music better.(btw your come backs are horrible)lmao but bye
Au revoir
01:12 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You apparently registered here just to ride in and play white knight for this band. And my original comment was not even directed toward you, so I'm not sure why you bothered to include me in this.
but its okay for you to bother someone else's comment by saying (and Im quoting you) "No one cares that you have downloads of this shitty band's singles.", but obviously its not okay for me to reply and trash talk you right? People that hate these days are soo ignorant and moronic about it that its just funny to see them talk in circles haha

P.S. nice Freddie Mercury, you must no soo much about singing and vocals lmao
01:14 PM on 04/26/13
Dbollus
djdbollus.tumblr.com
User Info.
Well this is terrible.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives