Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 105.
04:06 PM on 04/26/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
Well didn't think this band could get any worse. I need to stop setting myself up for failure.
Time makes fools of us all
04:24 PM on 04/26/13
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
Yikes, that was terrible. And that Andycourt kid needs to settle down.
04:50 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
IMO, it makes them unique and recognizable, yea it is ridiculous, but I think its way better than some of the stupid metalcore names like crown the empire or capture the crown, its a fun name, for a fun band, who play fun music, consistency at its finest

What is wrong with the name Crown the Empire? please explain lol
04:54 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yikes, this that was terrible. And that Andycourt kid needs to settle down.
please
05:20 PM on 04/26/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
The beginning reminds me of Blink-182
05:33 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

explain to me what makes this horrible? when there is diversity in the guitars and the sound they are portraying between Pop and metal and trying something different. This is exactly what the song is talking about, close minded people who immediately tune out cause its not what they are use to. And yeah im gonna freak out when people talk shit and give reasoning's such as " he just looks like and acts like an annoying 14 year old i want to punch in the face" when he doesn't even know him. If people wanna talk shit about a band that I know has worked their asses of, then im gonna call them out on it and see what validates their opinion or if its just them wanting to get attention and stick their heads up their own asses. Truth of the matter is half these people couldnt even write an album, let alone a single. Yet everyone feels the need to be a critic and throw in their two cents. Im just tired of artist who starve themselves and give their lives for people to just shut them down cause of ignorance.
05:34 PM on 04/26/13
AndyCourt1011
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yikes, this that was terrible. And that Andycourt kid needs to settle down.

explain to me what makes this horrible? when there is diversity in the guitars and the sound they are portraying between Pop and metal and trying something different. This is exactly what the song is talking about, close minded people who immediately tune out cause its not what they are use to. And yeah im gonna freak out when people talk shit and give reasoning's such as " he just looks like and acts like an annoying 14 year old i want to punch in the face" when he doesn't even know him. If people wanna talk shit about a band that I know has worked their asses of, then im gonna call them out on it and see what validates their opinion or if its just them wanting to get attention and stick their heads up their own asses. Truth of the matter is half these people couldnt even write an album, let alone a single. Yet everyone feels the need to be a critic and throw in their two cents. Im just tired of artist who starve themselves and give their lives for people to just shut them down cause of ignorance.
05:36 PM on 04/26/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
AndyCourt, everybody.
06:05 PM on 04/26/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Pardon his butthurt
06:07 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
Time makes fools of us all
Amen
06:09 PM on 04/26/13
DylanPPPP
Don't ya like clowns?!
User Info.
It's common opinion that this band is not inventive at all. Just accept it and move on. Christ.
06:20 PM on 04/26/13
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
This band is frustrating. Instrumentally they are pretty tight, and the lead's clean vocals are solid enough, even if they are heavily produced. But that scream/growl, whatever you want to call it, ruins the song almost every time.
06:27 PM on 04/26/13
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Am I the only one that thought Tom Delonge when he sang the first line?
06:58 PM on 04/26/13
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
It's common opinion that this band is not inventive at all. Just accept it and move on. Christ.

Common opinion on this website
07:10 PM on 04/26/13
Portugal4142
@BrandonMir
User Info.
RIYL: Crap, bad music, Fat Chicks
hahahahahaha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates