Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 53.
06:48 PM on 04/28/13
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
User Info.
Slight caught me in a bad mood, and I decided to tell him what I think of him. Longggg built up.
I don't understand what he frequently does to keep everyone so perpetually riled up. So confusing to me.
06:51 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
I don't understand what he frequently does to keep everyone so perpetually riled up. So confusing to me.
Just his generally attitude towards everything. He's an awful contributor, far more likely to bully or condescend than ever offer actual insight. The type of user that merely causes problems. Also was a major source of headaches for me when I ran a few cool campaigns in the forums.
06:55 PM on 04/28/13
Star Slight
User Info.
dudes never ventured outside the band draft in the forums
06:56 PM on 04/28/13
Alburrito
User Info.
Not my cup of tea, but still an interesting take on a great tune.
06:57 PM on 04/28/13
Cody Nelson
facebook.com/comedyfiends
User Info.
How is he a bully? He's hilariously un-intimidating. He called you a dork. Maybe I'm completely missing these situations you're speaking of, not trying to take sides, sorry.
06:59 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
dudes never ventured outside the band draft in the forums
I never ventured anywhere else in the forums BECAUSE of the band draft.

How is he a bully? He's hilariously un-intimidating. He called you a dork. Maybe I'm completely missing these situations you're speaking of, not trying to take sides, sorry.
Referencing past confrontations, not this one - he's nobody, but he's still a pest.
07:02 PM on 04/28/13
Star Slight
User Info.
I never ventured anywhere else in the forums BECAUSE of the band draft.

Referencing past confrontations, not this one - he's nobody, but he's still a pest.
which means you have no basis for your claims aside from the draft thread made up of my faux bravado and newsposts about awful songs like this one where our paths cross maybe once a year
07:04 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
which means you have no basis for your claims aside from the draft thread made up of my faux bravado and newsposts about awful songs like this one where our paths cross maybe once a year

The underlined section completely invalidates the bold section.

OF COURSE I based my opinion of you based on our interactions, no matter how infrequent.
07:05 PM on 04/28/13
harveyn590
User Info.
its like they took everything great about the song and threw it out the window
2nd
07:10 PM on 04/28/13
Star Slight
User Info.
The underlined section completely invalidates the bold section.

OF COURSE I based my opinion of you based on our interactions, no matter how infrequent.
then you're ignorant of any of my other interactions regarding music/television/movies

if anything, you're more of a cancer by polluting the site with this garbage and calling out one person for disliking something while the whole thread is overwhelmingly negative responses
07:11 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
then you're ignorant of any of my other interactions regarding music/television/movies

if anything, you're more of a cancer by polluting the site with this garbage and calling out one person for disliking something while the whole thread is overwhelmingly negative responses
I said earlier it has NOTHING to do with disliking the song - not at all related.
But hey, reading comprehension is hard.
07:14 PM on 04/28/13
Star Slight
User Info.
I said earlier it has NOTHING to do with disliking the song - not at all related.
But hey, reading comprehension is hard.
Explain how my criticism of this song was drastically different than anyone else's and warranted that response?
07:16 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Explain how my criticism of this song was drastically different than anyone else's and warranted that response?
Le sigh. I'm over it.
07:18 PM on 04/28/13
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
It means I think you're a cancer, and one of the worst users on AbsolutePunk. Easily.
Whoa why the harsh vibes homie? Spo's chilled out as of late, give a man the benefit of the doubt

He's a solid dude, he's just got a bad rep from a few minor incidents
07:21 PM on 04/28/13
Jack Appleby
@JackMEB
User Info.
Whoa why the harsh vibes homie? Spo's chilled out as of late, give a man the benefit of the doubt

He's a solid dude, he's just got a bad rep from a few minor incidents
I explained why earlier.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums