AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Signing News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Incredible' Me Sign To Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie

Posted by - 12:05 PM on 04/30/13
Incredible' Me is the latest addition to join the Artery Recordings, the joint venture between The Artery Foundation and Razor & Tie.

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
12:15 PM on 04/30/13
MrDelux
User Info.
Here is their new single

12:18 PM on 04/30/13
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
They all look 17, and need haircuts, showers, AND TO GET RID OF THOSE STUPID FUCKING HEADBANDS
12:25 PM on 04/30/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.

They could be...

What's more concerning is that one of them insists on being naked in their photos. Is that supposed to be funny?
12:39 PM on 04/30/13
ginandbruce
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're from my city, and I've seen them/been around since their inception. They're young and arrogant, with mediocre talent and a ton of money to throw around.

So basically exactly what that management and label gravitate towards.
12:46 PM on 04/30/13
meekers
has been here longer than you
User Info.
Those dudes seem like entitled douche bags.
12:49 PM on 04/30/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Musically everything is tastefully done. Not a fan of the genre, but it's an example of how to not go overboard with electro choruses or atrocious screams.
02:34 PM on 04/30/13
evilandgood
User Info.
uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
02:58 PM on 04/30/13
sammy067
Sammy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're from my city, and I've seen them/been around since their inception. They're young and arrogant, with mediocre talent and a ton of money to throw around.

What??
Im from their town too and they r probably the nicest people ive met...
def not rich either
03:30 PM on 04/30/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
They do come across as preppy douches IMO. Musically, I've had their first two songs for a while and they're decent fun, nothing amazing but singer is good. They recorded with the Colby Wedgeworth, who worked with Ten After Two and The Seeking.
04:51 PM on 04/30/13
biggwillys
I award you no points
User Info.

Someone sounds bitter
10:59 PM on 04/30/13
lovenotfear
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Born and raised Sacramentan and I've always followed and supported the local music scene. These are the NICEST people you will ever meet, they take time for others always, not judgmental, always support other local bands, don't have money but work very, very hard to earn what they can to make good music for the fans. Don't judge if you don't know them..jealousy is not attractive!
11:36 AM on 05/01/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Man... I didn't know you could tell that an entire band is a bunch of stuck up assholes by listening to a single song of theirs...

Also the girl with that headband is a girl.
01:27 PM on 05/01/13
deadelement
magic asian
User Info.
Born and raised Sacramentan and I've always followed and supported the local music scene. These are the NICEST people you will ever meet, they take time for others always, not judgmental, always support other local bands, don't have money but work very, very hard to earn what they can to make good music for the fans. Don't judge if you don't know them..jealousy is not attractive!
Yeah it's not like every local fan of a local scene describes their local band as the nicest, hardest working, really sells them there... Not as good as their previous singles and the screaming still doesn't fit imo (really harsh when the music is barely that heavy), really dig their clean singer though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos