AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Property of Zack News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

POZ Decade: Fall Out Boy's TTTYG

Posted by - 02:43 PM on 04/30/13
PropertyOfZack has posted a new "Decade" article featuring Fall Out Boy's Take This To Your Grave here.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
03:04 PM on 04/30/13
mikeyystyles
User Info.
I'm so glad there was that one album that I can always put in the CD player/IPod and literally feel my youth. This album will always take me back.. "Dead and Gonnne".
03:17 PM on 04/30/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
I'm interested to see what my children will think of this album.
12:49 AM on 05/01/13
The_Effort
User Info.
Great album. Interesting article.
04:24 AM on 05/01/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
I must be in the minority but I cannot listen through one song on this album. It may be the production as Patrick's voice has no depth, which is what made me love this band starting with FUCT. I couldn't get into this album when it was released and definitely not now or any of the times I re-visited it over the years trying to discover what I am missing. Maybe it just did not resonate with me as a lot of people love the damn thing
05:53 AM on 05/01/13
punkermd
User Info.
I was so hoping they were going to just write TTTYG part 2 for this new record, no such luck, such a great album. The new stuff is so over produced.
07:35 AM on 05/01/13
RebelMusicXX
User Info.
The more I listen to FOB's new album, the more I like it and the more I keep listening to it!
10:54 AM on 05/01/13
Penguin
ANTHYDING CAN HADPLEN
User Info.
I must be in the minority but I cannot listen through one song on this album. It may be the production as Patrick's voice has no depth, which is what made me love this band starting with FUCT. I couldn't get into this album when it was released and definitely not now or any of the times I re-visited it over the years trying to discover what I am missing. Maybe it just did not resonate with me as a lot of people love the damn thing
"The songs you grow to like never stick at first."
TTTYG is probably the FOB album that took the longest to click with me, but once it did, I loved it. I'd suggest giving it another shot.
12:19 PM on 05/01/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
I love this album. I would like to see them re-imagine this album or create another fast and loud album like this. just one more. please

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos