Username
Password
Purevolume News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Purevolume
Inside AP.net

PureVolume Video Q&A with Falling In Reverse

Posted by: Drew Beringer (05/08/13)
You can watch PureVolume's latest video interview with Falling In Reverse here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
03:52 PM on 05/08/13
George_mm
You bred raptors?
User Info.
Ronnie is just the worst
03:54 PM on 05/08/13
Steve Alcala
"Counting Fish"
User Info.
I'm too busy washing dishes
03:57 PM on 05/08/13
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Well I guess that explains the rap parts "I don't listen to any rock anymore because it all sucks just rap"

Also I knew about the beef with I see Stars but what happened between them and Bring me the Horizon and Silverstein?
04:06 PM on 05/08/13
jlinitz
Johnny B
User Info.
I'm too busy washing dishes
Hahahah
This guy is the biggest douche ever, "I can't wait to see them.. face to face." he's so tough
04:06 PM on 05/08/13
Niko John
https://twitter.com/nikovercelletto
User Info.
"I'm looking forward to seeing Attila, We Came As Romans, Bring Me the Horizon......AND I SEE STARS *awkward stare into the camera*"

Ronnie, we get it, you hate them.
04:19 PM on 05/08/13
nowFace
We paved the roads.
User Info.
lol that band covering Radiohead in the background is so bad.
04:54 PM on 05/08/13
MObassman
Slappin' da bass in Savior Self
User Info.
Anyone care to elaborate what the beefs are between them and those other bands he mentioned besides I See Stars? Never knew about anything between them and Attila, WCAR, BMTH, or Silverstein

Also, their drummer seems like the only normal one. Get the hell out of that band and save yourself dude!
05:15 PM on 05/08/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
Anyone care to elaborate what the beefs are between them and those other bands he mentioned besides I See Stars? Never knew about anything between them and Attila, WCAR, BMTH, or Silverstein

Also, their drummer seems like the only normal one. Get the hell out of that band and save yourself dude!
I don't believe there is a beef between those other bands he mentioned? Ryan said Silverstein so i think he wants to see them. And bmth are label mates. But there's no tellin. Aren't fir only on the tour for like 15 days anyway?
05:16 PM on 05/08/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
The 3rd guy in has a great camera presence.

The Drummer seems pretty chill, the guy on the right was at least normal. Ronnie is a jerk, and the other guy did not talk.
05:31 PM on 05/08/13
MObassman
Slappin' da bass in Savior Self
User Info.
I don't believe there is a beef between those other bands he mentioned? Ryan said Silverstein so i think he wants to see them. And bmth are label mates. But there's no tellin. Aren't fir only on the tour for like 15 days anyway?
Yeahh i couldn't really tell the way Ronnie worded it. I know he's got a feud with Attila and ISS, so idk. I was gonna say, Silverstein are from Canada! You must be a piece of shit to have Canadian guys pissed at you! lol
05:41 PM on 05/08/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
Yeahh i couldn't really tell the way Ronnie worded it. I know he's got a feud with Attila and ISS, so idk. I was gonna say, Silverstein are from Canada! You must be a piece of shit to have Canadian guys pissed at you! lol

I think he squashed it with atilla
06:24 PM on 05/08/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
His favorite rappers are Eminem, Dr. Dre, and Lil Wayne? Oh yeah, the guy's been into hip hop since he was shittin' in Pampers alright.

I'm gonna predict that Ronnie will get in at least one fist fight with a respectable artist this year. I'd love to see one of the dudes from Attila knock this loser out.
06:56 PM on 05/08/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
What is this guys problem with Bring Me and Silverstein?

God Ronnie is still such a douche. I really don't get how you can go through prison and all the shit he went through and still be such an utter asshole.
08:22 PM on 05/08/13
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Ya know for someone who says fuck the haters he sure like sto egg on his "haters". Also I love how he goes well everyone hangs out like its high school. The jocks are the straight edge hardcore bands an the dorks are like the Pop punk bands....And yet all these bands get along with each other. I kinda feel bad for his badmates becuase while they are trying to make friends with other bands he is going to be starting wars. ALSO I really can't wait for the amount of shit Fronz from Attila says about Ronnie on stage. While I'm no longer a fan of the dudes band I'm a fan of him an how much shit he will talk about Ronnie on stage. The part that made me laugh the most is when he went well I don't listen to anything out right now coz it sucks. Huh thats funny because what your band just dropped is pretty high on the suck factor.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests