AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Maika Maile (There For Tomorrow) Posts Leon Russell...

Posted by: Jake Denning (05/14/13)
Maika Maile (There For Tomorrow) has posted a cover of Leon Russell's "A Song For You", to honor his mother. Check it out in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8.
01:41 PM on 05/14/13
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
01:58 PM on 05/14/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Whatever happened to TFT. They ever gonna release anything again? Saw Christian got hit by a car recently.
02:07 PM on 05/14/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Whatever happened to TFT. They ever gonna release anything again? Saw Christian got hit by a car recently.
Yeah they're working on their new record right now. I think it's delayed because of Christian. I submitted the news about him being hit on his motorcycle, but it was never posted. Really interested to hear what they're records going to sound like.
02:20 PM on 05/14/13
billyboatkid
User Info.
Yeah they're working on their new record right now. I think it's delayed because of Christian. I submitted the news about him being hit on his motorcycle, but it was never posted. Really interested to hear what they're records going to sound like.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to new stuff.
03:10 PM on 05/14/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Thanks for the info. Looking forward to new stuff.
No, problem man. Just trying to get the word out there. I think a lot of people were divided on The Verge, so what they do next should be interesting.
04:05 PM on 05/14/13
billyboatkid
User Info.
No, problem man. Just trying to get the word out there. I think a lot of people were divided on The Verge, so what they do next should be interesting.

Definitely, I love those dudes. I think it was Warped 11 I got their Pages EP signed. They were all shocked I had a physical haha

The Verge was decent, but I really loved their sound on the first eps like ambient rock as to where they went "old school" rock with The Verge. Still way good. Hopefully the new stuff is out sooner than later.
12:21 PM on 05/15/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
Definitely, I love those dudes. I think it was Warped 11 I got their Pages EP signed. They were all shocked I had a physical haha

The Verge was decent, but I really loved their sound on the first eps like ambient rock as to where they went "old school" rock with The Verge. Still way good. Hopefully the new stuff is out sooner than later.
I have the Pages EP! And agreed, The Verge was a grower for me, I think part of it had to do with the final mix of it. I prefer my TFT with the more polished A Little Faster, or TFT EP sound.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests