Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 61
04:34 PM on 05/16/13
mikeXXXnj
jesus fucking christ
User Info.
fuck this lead singer. literally sounds nothing like the last 2. at least the second one sounded a little like the first. this is a giant bum out. I'm legit a sad guy right now.
04:49 PM on 05/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
fuck this lead singer. literally sounds nothing like the last 2. at least the second one sounded a little like the first. this is a giant bum out. I'm legit a sad guy right now.
It's their guitarist (since they're a permanent four-piece now). But yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on these changes yet.
04:50 PM on 05/16/13
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
I don't mind this. Definitely has a 2001ish vibe.
05:00 PM on 05/16/13
mikeXXXnj
jesus fucking christ
User Info.
It's their guitarist (since they're a permanent four-piece now). But yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on these changes yet.
i realized this after I posted it. but still, so bummed that they lost the gruff.
05:03 PM on 05/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
i realized this after I posted it. but still, so bummed that they lost the gruff.
For sure. Let's hope that this ends up being a decent direction.
05:33 PM on 05/16/13
more heart
Regular-Sized Rudy
User Info.
Not bad. I'm kind of glad Chase is handling the vocals now as opposed to them finding an entirely new singer.
05:35 PM on 05/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Not bad. I'm kind of glad Chase is handling the vocals now as opposed to them finding an entirely new singer.
I definitely like the idea of them as a 4-piece.
05:51 PM on 05/16/13
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Also, the title of this record is easily the best I've come across in a long time.
05:57 PM on 05/16/13
drummer13
verbthenounofficial.bandc amp.com
User Info.
It's growing on me and I know I can't blame them for it, but I miss their old singers. Like the others said, he sounds like he needs to have a bit more heart (at least in his voice, I'm sure he cares about what he's doing) and grow into his role a bit more.
06:50 PM on 05/16/13
Cøltøn
User Info.
The way I see it is if this were another band, it would be cool and I think most people who like LWL wouldn't mind it.

It's just that fact that you have a preconceived idea of what LWL sound like.

That said, I still like the new song, I just need to listen to it without trying to hear the "old" LWL.
07:50 PM on 05/16/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Fuck it, I like it now. Listen to it 2 or 3 times and hopefully it'll grow on ya like it did for me
09:35 PM on 05/16/13
henry chinaski
User Info.
Good song.
10:44 PM on 05/16/13
Castle Builders
Been fly since I was a young larvae
User Info.
I got used to the vocals on the last album but hadn't really listened to living with lions previous material. But yeah, I kinda hear similarities to the more modern Blink.
11:34 PM on 05/16/13
parkinglot
that was 90% gravity.
User Info.
this song sucks so hard. make your mark was such a great pop punk album, bottle of charades?!? cmon, this comes nowhere near even comparing. ive seen them live with both vocalists, 100x better with the old guy. im bummed.

also, ive seen the band as a 5 piece and 4 piece. way better crowd involvement as a 5 piece, singer didnt have a guitar so he could do what he wanted and the show was more fun, due to more mics being shoved in kids faces to scream lyrics and whatnot.
05:17 AM on 05/17/13
Fil_22
User Info.
Who wrote the lyrics when Stu was in the band?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos