Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 195.
04:25 PM on 05/22/13
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
I The Mighty has quickly become one of my favorite bands. Had a great time singing my lungs out hear recently in Seattle and excited to see them again soon with Say Anything, Eisley and Harvard!
dirtyhippiebtch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The next time you guys play in SF can you do so dressed up as different characters from Star Wars? Chris can be the Fett
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Love the song.
Any chance of getting an acoustic tab for Hearts and Spades any time soon? A buddy of mine and myself want to pick it up as a duet and perform around to get more people in to I The Mighty in the Northern Houston area.
We have been talking about doing tabs for our songs. Definitely something we will have to get in the works soon!
04:26 PM on 05/22/13
IanPedigo
User Info.
Speak to Me as of now. Its just fun so fun to play! but it will most likely change.
aww I totally men't to say Some say its your loss is my fav.
04:27 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
I've noticed this band has some really political views about things and it's always plays a role in some of your songs, why is that?
I believe in writing about whatever inspires you, and the world inspires me. The fucked up things that our widely known but never talked about inspire me. Open corruption inspires me.

I don't know, I'm sure things like that will always, frustrate, infuriate and inspire me till I no longer exist.

theres a track by track of the record on this very website if you care to see in detail
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Can I be your official biggest fan?
hahah why not! BOOM! :)
andcool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would fuck blake. He's kissed my neck and my lips before and he has a very soft touch. It would be more like making love.

I would Marry ian. We already live together and it's much more pleasant than most married couples houses! haha

and I would Kill Chris, for being so goddamn BUFF and good looking...
......good lookin son of a bitch....who sucks...
aaaannd i'm dead
MrCoopCooper
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey, this is Cooper, the Iowa guy..We have talked a a few more times other than today and that's awesome.

Echoes sounded so much different than Speak To Me but was still so good and I can't wait for the release of Satori.

With that being said, when do you plan to announce your tour in support of the new album?
Analesa4l
User Info.
Is The Frame Part:I or II going to be on this new record?
04:30 PM on 05/22/13
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
I keep thinking I can't fall more in love with your sound. but speak to me and echoes are both outstanding. I'm crazy excited for you cd/cd release show. I've seen you guys every chance I get in the last 4/5 years. Even when making the drive has been the obviously irresponsible choice. I will never regret it.
I could gush about your songs forever but I think you four realize how much I love you, right?

How are you four feeling about touring with Say Anything+ .?
Can we expect some more I the Mighty/A Lot Like Birds bromance?

I can't decide if I love Speak to Me or Echoes more!
Javier? Is that you? We're so glad you like the new songs man! We're on stoked beyond words for the tour with Say Anything, it doesn't seem real!

We definitely hope to tour with A Lot Like Birds again in the near future...they're some of our closest friends. They're recording their new record right now, so hopefully we can set something up later this year!
04:30 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
FYI everyone! I did a track by track for the new record here on this very site! Look it up to learn more about the new record!
04:31 PM on 05/22/13
CabinWeek
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Chris, I'm assuming you and Blake are the "larger" members of the group. Any chance of a future sex tape? (Yes, a sex tape set in the future, I have a thing for the unpredictable...)
04:31 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
The next time you guys play in SF can you do so dressed up as different characters from Star Wars? Chris can be the Fett
Or as Chris likes to call him, BO BO Feet
04:32 PM on 05/22/13
rappleby91
boxisbest
User Info.
Is The Frame Part:I or II going to be on this new record?
The tracklist they released previously had The Frame II in it.
04:32 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Chris, I'm assuming you and Blake are the "larger" members of the group. Any chance of a future sex tape? (Yes, a sex tape set in the future, I have a thing for the unpredictable...)
They have sex all the time, maybe I'll just film it without them knowing.... ;)
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS