Password
Exclusive News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 195.
04:40 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Any funny tour stories?
One time Mikey from A lot like birds ate a fart cracker with tobacco chew on it... i nearly puked...
04:41 PM on 05/22/13
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
I have a question for blake, will you be cutting your hair anytime soon? because I sure hope not, dem luscious locks doe.
haha thanks ;) no plans on cutting it anytime soon!
04:42 PM on 05/22/13
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
The released songs are amazing, guys. Can't wait for the album release.

Caught you guys at Bottom of the Hill last year, at Via Coma's album release show. Didn't know a thing about I the Mighty, but that one show was enough to convert me. Instant fan!
aww thanks!! Glad you could come to that show. Via Coma is amazzzzing :)
04:43 PM on 05/22/13
AnnaSun
AJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What do all of you do when you're not recording or on tour.. or having sex with each other?
04:43 PM on 05/22/13
dawsonscholz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey its Dawson. I love you guys! The song is amazing...except...Brent, you suck at singing, Chris you talk too little, Ian you talk to much, and Blake you can't grow beard to save your life...k bye
04:45 PM on 05/22/13
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
What do all of you do when you're not recording or on tour.. or having sex with each other?
We all love to work out, play video games, go to shows, and of course eat ice cream :) Ben and Jerry's to be exact!
04:45 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
On youtube some of the comments from your fans were, oh how do I put this delicately.. well, crazy. Did you expect your fan base to get so passionate about your music when you first started recording for Satori?
Nope! haha We've always had REALLY dedicated, loyal and vocal fans though. They always make sure to let us know where they stand with our music. Luckily its pretty much been a wave of amazing feedback!

PS Hi anna
04:46 PM on 05/22/13
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
Hey its Dawson. I love you guys! The song is amazing...except...Brent, you suck at singing, Chris you talk too little, Ian you talk to much, and Blake you can't grow beard to save your life...k bye
hahahahaha! DAWSON!! Miss you man!
04:47 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
haha that was horribly inaccurate with the exception of my singing
04:47 PM on 05/22/13
xhhayleyyx
User Info.
I've been listening to you guys since Hearts and Spades came out and can I just say you have become one of my all time favorite bands. seriously. every song you guys put out is absolutely brilliant. I really can't wait for the new album! I love both the new songs! I was so glad when I won one of the prizes from the contest, and I'm sure I will be ecstatic when if finally gets to my house. I'll be playing the new album on repeat for a loonng time.
anyway, I reaallly hope you guys can make it to Indiana soon! (possibly Indianapolis..but Cincinnati OH or Louisville KY would work too) I can't wait to finally see you guys!
oh also... hi Brent. I'm planning on writing you a new letter still. and I hope you're enjoying your bracelet. I <3 you.
04:48 PM on 05/22/13
thebsktblr
My musical taste is far superior.
User Info.
As your new official biggest fan, you guys need to come back to VA with Hail the Sun, Dance Gavin Dance, and/or A Lot Like Birds. The Khaleesi demands it.
andcool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's the most memorable show you guys have played thus far?
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
We all love to work out, play video games, go to shows, and of course eat ice cream :) Ben and Jerry's to be exact!
and babysit doggies and serve people food and go to A's games and have band practice and eat mexican food and hug
AnnaSun
AJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you guys were one of the seven deadly sins, which would you be?

1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Greed
4. Sloth
5. Wrath
6. Envy
7. Pride
04:50 PM on 05/22/13
AnnaSun
AJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's cool (: But I really meant how do you all make a living?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests