Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 195
05:50 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
I've been listening to you guys since Hearts and Spades came out and can I just say you have become one of my all time favorite bands. seriously. every song you guys put out is absolutely brilliant. I really can't wait for the new album! I love both the new songs! I was so glad when I won one of the prizes from the contest, and I'm sure I will be ecstatic when if finally gets to my house. I'll be playing the new album on repeat for a loonng time.
anyway, I reaallly hope you guys can make it to Indiana soon! (possibly Indianapolis..but Cincinnati OH or Louisville KY would work too) I can't wait to finally see you guys!
oh also... hi Brent. I'm planning on writing you a new letter still. and I hope you're enjoying your bracelet. I <3 you.
hey Haley! I feel so horrible I never got to read the first one!
mrgodfro
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just like one of the questions a few pages back, didnt think i saw an answer yet. A Coheed and ITM tour would be perfection, maybe a little circa survive or the dear hunter thrown in also:] any chance of a COCA+ITM tour in the near future? :D
victorial28
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What is a must have while on the road? By the way, I'm incredibly excited to hear the rest of Satori :) If all the songs are similar to Speak to Me and Echoes, I know I'll love it!
Analesa4l
User Info.
What do the moms of I The Mighty think of your rising success?
05:51 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
If you guys were one of the seven deadly sins, which would you be?

1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Greed
4. Sloth
5. Wrath
6. Envy
7. Pride
OOOOOh you dont have the NEW new testament...

I would be
8. Party
05:51 PM on 05/22/13
AnnaSun
AJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
and babysit doggies and serve people food and go to A's games and have band practice and eat mexican food and hug
I feel like the hugging happens continuously throughout the other activities..
05:52 PM on 05/22/13
ChrisITM
Chris / I The Mighty
User Info.
If you guys were one of the seven deadly sins, which would you be?

1. Lust
2. Gluttony
3. Greed
4. Sloth
5. Wrath
6. Envy
7. Pride
Gluttony.. FOR SURE!! haha
nowFace
She's making the rounds!
User Info.
What are your thoughts on Coheed's new album The Afterman?
xhhayleyyx
User Info.
hey Haley! I feel so horrible I never got to read the first one!
it's ok!!!! besides, maybe the new one will be even better than the last. I'll probably just mail it to you too because I don't think I'll be seeing you guys anytime soon
05:53 PM on 05/22/13
DaytonP
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ALOHA! It's Dayton all the way from Hawaii. You guys have some of the best messages in your music that I have heard in a while. Karma Never Sleeps was flawless and from the first two tracks you have put out, this will be the album of the year in my book. You guys have a lot to say and I hope this album puts you guys into the spotlight that you deserve. The world needs these types of messages in music, if only they would listen. Props to you guys, keep it up. Hope to see you guys live one day. Come out to Hawaii! Peace!
05:54 PM on 05/22/13
AnnaSun
AJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
OOOOOh you dont have the NEW new testament...

I would be
8. Party
Oh Brent, so you would be all of them ;D
05:55 PM on 05/22/13
Analesa4l
User Info.
Just like one of the questions a few pages back, didnt think i saw an answer yet. A Coheed and ITM tour would be perfection, maybe a little circa survive or the dear hunter thrown in also:] any chance of a COCA+ITM tour in the near future? :D
I Think that Brent would fangirl so hard everyday on tour if they went with Coheed..
05:56 PM on 05/22/13
BrentWalsh
Brent / I The Mighty
User Info.
Not that we know of, but you can bet any opportunity we would get for something like that we will be ALL over
James_Kilgannon
User Info.
I Think that Brent would fangirl so hard everyday on tour if they went with Coheed..

For good reason.
BlakeDahlinger
Blake / I The Mighty
User Info.
What do the moms of I The Mighty think of your rising success?
Awww we all looove our moms to death! Safe to say all of them are 4 of our biggest supporters and it can get pretty loud when they're at a show! haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos