Username
Password
New Found Glory News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
New Found Glory
Inside AP.net

Show Review: New Found Glory/Cartel/Living With Lions

Posted by: Deborah Remus (05/27/13)
You can read our review for the Winnipeg stop of the New Found Glory, Cartel and Living With Lions tour over here. This is NFG's first time touring across Western Canada so make sure you go to the remaining 4 shows if you live up here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15.
10:26 AM on 05/27/13
CurtisFFI
User Info.
Think I'm going in Vancouver on Saturday!
11:40 AM on 05/27/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Their first time in how many years of being a well known and successful band?! I feel like many much lesser known acts at least do Vancouver so this is a surprise.
11:46 AM on 05/27/13
overitsi22
User Info.
Was bummed that Living With Lions couldn't make the Rochester show, instead we got Pentimento, which was great, just never have seen LWL live yet, but def. go to this show if you can, a lot of fun.
12:04 PM on 05/27/13
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

Do it!

Their first time in how many years of being a well known and successful band?! I feel like many much lesser known acts at least do Vancouver so this is a surprise.

I slightly changed the wording because I'm not sure about Vancouver, haha. But either way, I don't feel like you've really been to Western Canada if you've only been to British Columbia. You have to check out the other three provinces too.

Was bummed that Living With Lions couldn't make the Rochester show, instead we got Pentimento, which was great, just never have seen LWL live yet, but def. go to this show if you can, a lot of fun.

Hopefully they play around there soon! Living With Lions are one of my all time favourites.
01:51 PM on 05/27/13
Merch_Mike
Faber Drive / merch guy
User Info.
You would
02:36 PM on 05/27/13
Fil_22
User Info.
That was an incredible performance. So much energy right from the very beginning and they even played some great songs after Sticks and Stones too.
05:25 PM on 05/27/13
overitsi22
User Info.
That was an incredible performance. So much energy right from the very beginning and they even played some great songs after Sticks and Stones too.
It seemed to me that when they came back on after the Sticks and Stones album they ended up playing at least one song from the rest of the albums, was definitely a great show.
06:19 PM on 05/27/13
Cøltøn
User Info.
Amazing show. I was feeling pretty sick before the show but as soon as NFG opened with Understatement I completely forgot all about how crappy I was feeling. They put on an amazing show. For one of the more "classic"/older pop punk bands (I.E. blink, FOB, etc) I feel like they play with more passion and enthusiasm than a lot of their peers.

I really feel like they care about the scene and even seeing Jordan wear a Seahaven shirt (not to mention the bands they choose to tour with) really made me realize how they continue to support young up and coming bands. It will be a sad day when these guys hang it up.
06:54 PM on 05/27/13
DavidSAW
facebook.com/shreddykruegerband
User Info.
Going to the Vancouver date this weekend, so stoked. Had friends at the Winnipeg show who said it was awesome.
08:16 PM on 05/27/13
Fil_22
User Info.
Amazing show. I was feeling pretty sick before the show but as soon as NFG opened with Understatement I completely forgot all about how crappy I was feeling. They put on an amazing show. For one of the more "classic"/older pop punk bands (I.E. blink, FOB, etc) I feel like they play with more passion and enthusiasm than a lot of their peers.

I really feel like they care about the scene and even seeing Jordan wear a Seahaven shirt (not to mention the bands they choose to tour with) really made me realize how they continue to support young up and coming bands. It will be a sad day when these guys hang it up.
I agree with all of what you said completely. I even saw someone pass what looked like a demo disc written in marker and Jordan put it in his pocket! Love to see that kind of stuff, so much respect for these dudes.
09:29 PM on 05/27/13
swagofthe90s
music <3
User Info.
pics\videos?!
09:45 PM on 05/27/13
guitarman2189
User Info.
Just saw this show in Milwaukee. All three bands played great. Especially enjoyed Cartel's set list and was rather surprised by the support they received.
07:43 AM on 05/28/13
CurtisFFI
User Info.
Holy snap, it's merch mike! Miss you bro! Text me!
08:38 PM on 05/28/13
EmerysDamsel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This would be an awesome show.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives