Username
Password
Line-up Change News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 38.
05:28 AM on 06/07/13
BlackTaxi2d
User Info.
see what you did? You got everyone all riled up and shit lol
the absolute basis of a perfect troll. the statement is so blatantly false.

maybe adler will help the new album sound more mature, the last one sure wasn't
06:24 AM on 06/07/13
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
That list is so broken..... Bill Ward should be much higher

On the subject of this colour me excited. If anyone thinks he won't do a good job go listening to some lamb of god
07:11 AM on 06/07/13
bob.osos
BOB!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm just PRAYING this isn't full of triplet kick runs. Not that I don't like Adler but I've been a PTH fan since before Kezia and I miss their punk roots.... Will be really upset if it's just triplets and ride bells.
08:15 AM on 06/07/13
stuffsux00
User Info.
from the statement, he was leaving for school because of the hectic schedule, but it didn't make any mention that he was being replaced other than for recording. i think it's a strong possibility he will be back when he's done with school. i hope so, at least.

also, the pledge part happened a while ago now. i wonder how much of the drums they already had planned out, if any, before the fill-in came into it.
08:21 AM on 06/07/13
Kbak1221
Goblin shark lockjaw
User Info.
I'm just PRAYING this isn't full of triplet kick runs. Not that I don't like Adler but I've been a PTH fan since before Kezia and I miss their punk roots.... Will be really upset if it's just triplets and ride bells.
I'm sure he is going to play with their sound in mind vs what log would play. Also, I would guess they probably have a good bit written already so he can probably just play along to some of it.

On another note, this is pretty kickass fill in.
08:26 AM on 06/07/13
mister fresh
nightynightmedia.com
User Info.
My thoughts exactly. He's a solid drummer, but his work with Lamb of God has gotten quite predictable.
08:34 AM on 06/07/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
08:35 AM on 06/07/13
burdman87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Moe was the weak link to me, excited to see what they do with a top metal drummer.
08:51 AM on 06/07/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
Sucks that Moe is leaving the band, but I can't wait to hear Adler play on a PTH record. Should be killer.

Wonder who they'll get to go on tour... or a permanent replacement?
09:55 AM on 06/07/13
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
the absolute basis of a perfect troll. the statement is so blatantly false.

maybe adler will help the new album sound more mature, the last one sure wasn't
Oops, now you're the one making silly statements.
12:12 PM on 06/07/13
bowbzzz
User Info.
Sucks that Moe is leaving the band, but I can't wait to hear Adler play on a PTH record. Should be killer.

Wonder who they'll get to go on tour... or a permanent replacement?
As cool as it would be, he's pretty committed to Lamb of God. They're one of the largest metal acts in the world so I don't see him leaving anytime soon.
12:46 PM on 06/07/13
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
User Info.
As cool as it would be, he's pretty committed to Lamb of God. They're one of the largest metal acts in the world so I don't see him leaving anytime soon.
I guess I worded that weird. I'm not in any way expecting Adler to leave LOG... and I don't see him playing for both bands. I'm sure he's just playing as a studio drummer on this album, but I'm wondering who they'll get to replace Moe long term.
01:14 PM on 06/07/13
Rysker6
I am not Tom Delonge
User Info.
...Is that sarcasm?
I'm not kidding when I'm saying there hasn't been a week in the last 10 years that I havn't heard that "Chris Adler is the best drummer in metal" or something of that effect.

I'm not even over-exaggerating - he's _that_ good.

There's no way in hell this'll let anyone down, so don't worry. I'm not a fan of Lamb Of God, but I've actually seen him do drum-clinics more than I've seen the band.
Was coming to say this. Chris really is that good, and the fact that he hasn't let it get to him is part of it. Nicest guy with fans, no bs or ego, and just unbelievably gifted. He had a said something great about drumming to the effect of "Don't concentrate on what you can't do, but concentrate on what you can do". Which I always loved.
02:06 PM on 06/07/13
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
Adler is a great drummer. He'll do just fine.

I tried to multiquote, but I couldn't. I've gotta ask you this as a staff member: I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have no fucking clue how to multiquote in the general news posts... How the fuck do I do it? In the forums I have no problem, but it never seems to work for me for stuff on the main page. I'm clicking multiquote- do I click quote on everybody I want to respond to after that?

Anyway, the point I was going to make was that I've never heard him do anything that impressed me that much, but I've only listened to like one Lamb of God album. If everyone believes that he's that great then he probably is. As far as the best metal drummers go though, I'd say it's a tie between Shannon Lucas, Chason Westmoreland, and Hannes Grossmann.
02:13 PM on 06/07/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I tried to multiquote, but I couldn't. I've gotta ask you this as a staff member: I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have no fucking clue how to multiquote in the general news posts... How the fuck do I do it? In the forums I have no problem, but it never seems to work for me for stuff on the main page. I'm clicking multiquote- do I click quote on everybody I want to respond to after that?

Anyway, the point I was going to make was that I've never heard him do anything that impressed me that much, but I've only listened to like one Lamb of God album. If everyone believes that he's that great then he probably is. As far as the best metal drummers go though, I'd say it's a tie between Shannon Lucas, Chason Westmoreland, and Hannes Grossmann.
The multi-quote function unfortunately does not work on the quick reply, which is why a lot of people have trouble with it. Click mutli-quote on all of the posts you want to quote, then click the Write a Comment button.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests