AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

AP.net Contest: Despicable Me 2 Soundtrack...

Posted by: Drew Beringer (06/14/13)
Light bulb. We're giving away a pretty cool prize pack featuring the upcoming Despicable Me 2 soundtrack, which hits stores next week, June 18th. The soundtrack features the bubbly single "Happy" performed and composed by Pharrell, as well as a slew of other tracks composed by him and Heitor Pereira. You can listen to "Happy" here. So we're gonna give away that along with some other cool Dave (everyone's favorite little Minion) collectables. In the replies, you can find out how you can win the prize pack as well as more information about the soundtrack and a trailer of the movie, which is in theaters July 3rd. Good luck.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
01:44 PM on 06/14/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
How To Win DESPICABLE ME 2 Prize PackWould you rather be a super hero or a super villain? Describe which one you'd be and why. My favorite answer will win the prize pack. Good luck!

The DESPICABLE ME 2 Prize Pack includes:
• Despicable Me 2 Official Soundtrack CD
• Dave Vinyl figure
• Dave USB drive
• iPod case

Track Listing:
1. Scream - Cee Lo Green
2. Another Irish Drinking Song - The Minions
3. Just A Cloud Away – Pharrell Williams
4. Happy - Pharrell Williams
5. I Swear - The Minions
6. Y.M.C.A. - The Minions
7. Fun, Fun, Fun - Pharrell Williams
8. Despicable Me – Pharrell Williams
Score Composed by Heitor Pereira
9. PX-41 Labs
10. The Fairy Party
11. Lucy and the AVL
12. Goodbye Nefario
13. Time For Bed
14. Break-In
15. Stalking Floyd Eagle-san
16. Moving To Australia
17. Going To Save The World
18. El Macho
19. Jillian
20. Take Her Home
21. El Macho’'s Lair
22. Home Invasion
23. The Big Battle
24. Ba Do Bleep – The Minions (Bonus Track)

02:05 PM on 06/14/13
musicfan9795
Cool...cool...cool...
User Info.
I would rather be a super villain because there's the whole perception of how the world views you. I personally believe that the general public views superheroes as these giant figures that everyone has come to rely on. Super villains don't really have that characteristic; they are seen as beings that are practically relentless. Not to mention in the Dark Knight, Heath Ledger (RIP) made the movie so much more memorable. Villains have the ability to have so much fun, while simultaneously getting to mischief. I am a mischievous, well-thought out person, so I feel that I'd be a better fit as a villain.
02:15 PM on 06/14/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
Superhero. By definition you would never be corrupted by the atrocities of this world. To give is better than to receive.

02:22 PM on 06/14/13
fbrrocks
Registered Member
User Info.
i would rather be a villain because look at all the cool disney villain's they are 99% of the time much better then the good guys and girls in the movies and you get cool merch made of you and would you rather wear disney villain merch or of the good guy? also if your the villain you sometimes get way better weapons then the hero. also if your the villain you can easy get away but if your the hero and you do something bad its easier to get caught so over all i pick villain
02:25 PM on 06/14/13
MrDelux
User Info.
I'd rather be a super hero. But instead of being a superman type i'd be the self-aware super hero. Having the self-awareness wondering why the world just can't stay saved. I wouldn't be a perfect person, but have ultra abilities to save the world and would be doing it for the fame and to further myself in society.
02:32 PM on 06/14/13
heatherhalak
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Super villain. They have more fun AND get cooler costumes. Plus, what would super heroes be without villains?

04:51 PM on 06/14/13
positiv-o
throwing punches at ocean waves
User Info.
I'd rather be a superhero. If you're a villain, everyone is always out to get you. Like constantly. I know you're not immune as a hero but at least every person you meet isn't trying to kill you. If you're a hero you can also get all the babes.
05:30 PM on 06/14/13
edwardyyy
Enter The Void.
User Info.
I'd be some super villain since I always loved a good villain and my costume would be tight and my soundtrack would be that new Yeezus album.
06:00 PM on 06/14/13
smowashere
I am Groot.
User Info.
Superhero, so I could chill with mah boys Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Batman.
06:42 PM on 06/14/13
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
I'd be a superhero because I'd love the puzzle element of trying to figure out how to fight each villain. It'd be a bit like a real life video game.

Plus, the hero always gets the girl which is what we're all really after anyway.
08:15 PM on 06/14/13
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I'd rather be a villain, but only if I could be Hades from the Disney version of Hercules or Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove. No one can beat that amount of sass, and I either get a flaming head or I get to be a cat. It's a win-win situation, even if I'm doomed to lose.
09:08 PM on 06/14/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I've always loved the character of superheroes over supervillains. Obviously villains do get more more leeway to commit various shenanigans and often have better outfits/catchphrases/humor potential. But heroes are people who take it upon themselves to protect and help people without necessarily bringing attention to themselves (Iron Man excluded).
Heroes like Batman, Superman, Gru, and Spiderman are loved because of their humanity...they have to make the tough choice of doing what they want and doing what is right. When it comes down to it, the hero is the one who makes the right choice. (Or in some cases who makes it work so that they get both)
As the great hero Obi-Wan Kenobi once said: "I have the (moral) [ed.] high ground."

If I were a specific superhero, I'd be Spiderman. My theme song would be I Fight Dragons covering The Ramones' Spiderman theme. And this would be my line:
11:34 PM on 06/14/13
boomer08
User Info.
lol "Light bulb"
04:54 AM on 06/15/13
Prue86
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd rather be a hero,
Fight crime through song and dance,
Tap shoes on my feet,
Undies over my pants.