Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Stream Sublime's New Live Album

Posted by: Ryan Gardner (06/15/13)
You can stream Sublime's new live album, 3 Ring Circus: Live At The Palace, on Rolling Stone. It is being released this Tuesday, June 18th.

Submitted by torres

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:17 AM on 06/15/13
DooDooBird
User Info.
I used to love Sublime when I was younger, but this live album does nothing for me. :/
09:05 AM on 06/15/13
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
Some of these songs sound very familiar.... (http://www.amazon.com/Live-Stand-By-...s=sublime+live)
09:06 AM on 06/15/13
A Head
User Info.
Heroine is a hell of a drug
09:23 AM on 06/15/13
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
Will always love this band!
11:24 AM on 06/15/13
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Only "Caress Me Down" was on Stand By Your Van. The other songs on Stand By Your Van were mostly from a show in '94 at a place called Kommotion (released as a bootleg called It All Seems So Silly In The Longrun), with the other exception being "Ebin" which came from a venue in Everett, WA and was part of the bootleg Memories.

The bootleg version of the Palace how has been available forever as Contact Buzz, but this is the first time it's been officially released and professionally mastered. Also, besides the cd version, there's a multi-cam dvd version, as well as a deluxe edition that features a bonus dvd from a show at Las Palmas.
11:26 AM on 06/15/13
torres
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This also deserves its own news post, but last time I tried posting about them on the site, it got ignored. Jakob Nowell (Bradley Nowell's son) has a new band called LAW and their debut show was last night. Here is a video clip of them covering "Waiting For My Ruca" with Miguel Happoldt (former bandmember/manager/producer for Sublime).

09:38 PM on 06/15/13
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
This also deserves its own news post, but last time I tried posting about them on the site, it got ignored. Jakob Nowell (Bradley Nowell's son) has a new band called LAW and their debut show was last night. Here is a video clip of them covering "Waiting For My Ruca" with Miguel Happoldt (former bandmember/manager/producer for Sublime).

Cool, thanks for posting man.
12:07 AM on 06/16/13
panicbxmb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

I dig this. Glad Jakob is doing justice to his dad's old songs.
10:43 AM on 06/16/13
TelAllUrFriends
I'm the gas can, you're the spark.
User Info.
awesome!!!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music