AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Line-up Change News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Sparks the Rescue Add Two Members; Announce New EP

Posted by - 01:50 PM on 06/20/13
Sparks the Rescue has added two members, and will be releasing the new EP, Truth Inside the Fiction, in July.

Submitted by Viva Sonata

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
01:52 PM on 06/20/13
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
Just found out they're coming to South Fl and I'm so stoked. I hope the new EP follows the most recent EP's sound. It was awesome.
02:26 PM on 06/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Looks like that announcement was removed.
02:33 PM on 06/20/13
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
siiick
03:08 PM on 06/20/13
WarmThoughts
You wont break my mind just yet,
User Info.
Great news, have always loved these dudes, even got to meet the lead singer once at Warped tour, great guy.
03:20 PM on 06/20/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
Looks like that announcement was removed.
They've been a four-piece for a while. Their Facebook pic has all the members, I believe they were taken from Alex's (Singer's) side project.

Also, tour.
03:22 PM on 06/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
They've been a four-piece for a while. Their Facebook pic has all the members, I believe they were taken from Alex's (Singer's) side project.

Also, tour.
I was referring to the (now dead) linked status at the beginning of this thread.
03:24 PM on 06/20/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
I was referring to the (now dead) linked status at the beginning of this thread.
Yeah, I don;t know what that linked to. As far as I know, they never really made a statement announcing new members.
03:26 PM on 06/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Yeah, I don;t know what that linked to. As far as I know, they never really made a statement announcing new members.
based on the text, I'm assuming it was in fact a statement on the members, as well as an official announcement for the EP (i don't think that was already announced, but I may be wrong)
03:46 PM on 06/20/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
based on the text, I'm assuming it was in fact a statement on the members, as well as an official announcement for the EP (i don't think that was already announced, but I may be wrong)
The EP was already announced, though maybe it was revealing the title or something?
03:53 PM on 06/20/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
The EP was already announced, though maybe it was revealing the title or something?
ah, maybe.
04:06 PM on 06/20/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I don't know if they've made an announcement yet. Those guys are who they've been playing with for awhile now.
04:11 PM on 06/20/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
I don't know if they've made an announcement yet. Those guys are who they've been playing with for awhile now.
Yeah, they keep tweeting a #FF type thing with the four guys. It's Alex, Toby, someone with a twitter name about Dinos, and someone else.
04:18 PM on 06/20/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.

Also, tour.
does anyone think "taking the d-tour" sounds wrong? also, kingsfoil! just recently found out it's frankie muniz's band.
04:26 PM on 06/20/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Yeah, they keep tweeting a #FF type thing with the four guys. It's Alex, Toby, someone with a twitter name about Dinos, and someone else.
Nick Bilotta and Peach.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version