Username
Password
Warped Tour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Warped Tour
Inside AP.net

M*** P**

Posted by: Drew Beringer (06/24/13)
According to a recent tweet from Bring Me The Horizon front man Oli Sykes, bands are no longer allowed to ask concert-goers to perform the wall of death or mosh anymore. An update provided to PropertyOfZack states that "according to insurance policies, bands must refrain from using the terms mentioned above" and that it "makes it easier for insurance companies to cover injured attendees of Warped Tour." So just don't move at these things anymore, okay?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 117
03:04 AM on 06/24/13
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Fine by me.
Maybe if they stop running around and slam dancing they'll realize how terrible some of these bands are.
03:11 AM on 06/24/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Some of the facebook comments on this subject are hilarious. All the 'bros' are throwing temper tantrums.
03:19 AM on 06/24/13
MOises silva
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Fine by me.
Maybe if they stop running around and slam dancing they'll realize how terrible some of these bands are.
some bands sure are bad, but every person got is way to enjoy a show... and no one oblige you in participate in a wall of death, or moshing! i love circle pits but nobody knows how to do that in these current days!
03:42 AM on 06/24/13
AugustDivision
User Info.
some bands sure are bad, but every person got is way to enjoy a show... and no one oblige you in participate in a wall of death, or moshing! i love circle pits but nobody knows how to do that in these current days!
Soupy got a huge circle pit around a tent going when I saw The Wonder Years.
03:49 AM on 06/24/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
Jason Aalon, if you're reading this...
04:04 AM on 06/24/13
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
Fine by me.

Here here!
04:04 AM on 06/24/13
weirderthanu210
Love me
User Info.
Good, it's dumb.
04:07 AM on 06/24/13
MOises silva
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
:)
04:13 AM on 06/24/13
anamericangod
User Info.
Reported.
04:20 AM on 06/24/13
Ohaidere
User Info.
Before all the bro's get in a tizzy, that doesn't mean you can't get it started.
04:28 AM on 06/24/13
ISUCK89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
SMART MOVE BY WARPED TOUR... THEY CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM STILL MOSHING, BUT AT LEAST THEY NOW PROTECT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING TO TAKE THE BLAME WHEN SOMEONE GETS HURT
04:30 AM on 06/24/13
sonicfury
User Info.
Without any hesitation I interpreted the title as Man Piss. Not sure what's wrong with me.
04:56 AM on 06/24/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
There might be fewer walls of death, which are very overrated anyway, but mosh pits and circle pits won't be affected. Almost all festivals have signs up saying "No Moshing" in Australia but of course it still happens. It's just so the festival organisers avoid any blame for incidents.

If people don't want to be in a mosh pit, they can either try to work their way to the front where there is less sway, or hang back further where the worst they'll get is some pogo-ing. I don't like circle pits because they're always full of idiots trying to take each other out. I'm a fit guy, I work out and play contact sport, but I want to listen to the music I enjoy, not crash tackle douchebags. So I don't go in circle pits.
04:57 AM on 06/24/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
SMART MOVE BY WARPED TOUR... THEY CANT STOP PEOPLE FROM STILL MOSHING, BUT AT LEAST THEY NOW PROTECT THEMSELVES FOR HAVING TO TAKE THE BLAME WHEN SOMEONE GETS HURT
See, what JADEDPUNKHULK said ^^^^^
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News