Username
Password

Comments: Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 180
09:25 PM on 07/08/13
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.
I have a weird theory that maybe they put out this unmastered version so that if it leaked it wouldn't be the real thing. It's probably wildly off base but if you put out the unmastered versions of songs, claimed them to be the real versions, sent them to press, and just accepted that they would be leaked you would still have the actual finished product under wraps.

Crazy wishful thinking.
10:13 PM on 07/08/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
I have a weird theory that maybe they put out this unmastered version so that if it leaked it wouldn't be the real thing. It's probably wildly off base but if you put out the unmastered versions of songs, claimed them to be the real versions, sent them to press, and just accepted that they would be leaked you would still have the actual finished product under wraps.

Crazy wishful thinking.
But then, Jack has the actual release does he not? And he still mentions how the production is lacking.
10:40 PM on 07/08/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I've been really getting into this band lately. I think this album is awesome and I can't wait to finally see them next week
11:15 PM on 07/08/13
Xx sorrow xX
poof
User Info.
I love the album and I enjoyed reading your review!
11:40 PM on 07/08/13
ctmk
Get him a cranberry juice
User Info.
Interesting review. Really don't agree with a word of it but a good read nevertheless.
The songs are flat and lack the energy and aggression of Fake History, a record I absolutely loved. I dont hate TBB but I think its a perfect example of the sophomore slump.
This is not to mention some downright awful lyrics, Im looking at you Phermone Cvlt.

Most disappointing record of 2013.
11:41 PM on 07/08/13
ctmk
User Info.

Crazy wishful thinking.
I bought the CD at Warped. Production is crap.
11:47 PM on 07/08/13
ctmk
User Info.
i'll tell you right now i put maybe 10-20 seconds of thought into my score. it just doesnt matter to me, im much more concerned about the 5-6 paragraphs i just spent 3 hours writing.

i think a 5 star scale or a letter grade scale would be best.
I say AP.net drop single serving grades.
11:52 PM on 07/08/13
DrewFoundGlory
@AndrewKyle2219
User Info.
Awesome album, really well written review as well. Jason sounds great on this album while the instrumentals are on point.
12:10 AM on 07/09/13
Davewinnie
User Info.
Does it sound like the youtube rip they put up>
12:17 AM on 07/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Does it sound like the youtube rip they put up>
It's much better than the YouTube rip, though still not up to par with current standards.
12:18 AM on 07/09/13
Jake Jenkins
dont talk to me
User Info.
honestly dont think its much better than the youtube rip.
02:55 AM on 07/09/13
Steve Alcala
facebook.com/stevealcalaart
User Info.
Interesting review. Really don't agree with a word of it but a good read nevertheless.
The songs are flat and lack the energy and aggression of Fake History, a record I absolutely loved. I dont hate TBB but I think its a perfect example of the sophomore slump.
This is not to mention some downright awful lyrics, Im looking at you Phermone Cvlt.

Most disappointing record of 2013.

There are plenty of GENIUS lyrics though. You can single out the bad ones sure, but it's hard to ignore the others.

Also, this is their fourth album, so sophomore slump doesn't apply here
09:12 AM on 07/09/13
Loveisa4lttrwrd
stuff
User Info.
Oh I didn't realize it was actually out yet.
09:24 AM on 07/09/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
the production is on purpose. i kind of like that the sounds just hit you all at once. everything is mixed and mastered so perfectly these days. it's cool to have an album that isn't like that. we all know they can make a record like that if they want to next time.
11:30 AM on 07/09/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the production is on purpose. i kind of like that the sounds just hit you all at once. everything is mixed and mastered so perfectly these days. it's cool to have an album that isn't like that. we all know they can make a record like that if they want to next time.

Well said.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version