AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Contest News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Contest: Middle Class Rut Giveaway

Posted by - 12:04 PM on 07/11/13
We're giving away a pretty cool prize pack revolving around Middle Class Rut's latest release, Pick Up Your Head. Just head over to the replies to see what we're giving away and how you can win it.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
12:05 PM on 07/11/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
MC Rut Contest DetailsWe have some limited edition MCRut items to offer up, like a signed copy of the Pick Up Your Head CD, posters, stickers, and pins. Just tell me what's your favorite song off the new album and why and I'll pick a winner by the end of the day. Good luck!
12:42 PM on 07/11/13
drummerboy032
User Info.
No more

It's raw, grungy, and catchy as hell!
12:50 PM on 07/11/13
oldskool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
MC Rut Contest DetailsWe have some limited edition MCRut items to offer up, like a signed copy of the Pick Up Your Head CD, posters, stickers, and pins. Just tell me what's your favorite song off the new album and why and I'll pick a winner by the end of the day. Good luck!

Born too Late

Middle Class Rut truly have their own sound! Highly reccomended if you want to Rock Out!
01:06 PM on 07/11/13
justbradley
User Info.
"Sing While You Slave" is easily my favorite track on the record. Am I the only person who gets a Beastie Boys vibe from that song, and a few others? I absolutely love the hip-hop "groove" it gives off.
04:52 PM on 07/11/13
SixYearSymphony
User Info.
The title track, "Pick Up Your Head." When I was first listening to the CD it was the track I immediately had to listen to again when I finished it.
04:56 PM on 07/11/13
crowbarmark
so much better than you
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pick up your head.. i can work out to it
04:57 PM on 07/11/13
Fistigons
User Info.
I really like "Dead Eye" so far. It's one of the more chilled songs, which I like for my summer drives. It's no "Are You On your Way", but it'll do.
05:12 PM on 07/11/13
cmccloskey
To Here Knows When
User Info.
I know it's an easy pick, but I like Aunt Betty. It shows the variety and power of this band.
It carries a catchy chorus with a driving rhythm that makes you want to see how they pull it off live.
04:10 PM on 07/12/13
BobDylanismyman
OhShitIGotAHeadRush
User Info.
So many sick grooves but "Weather Vein" jams so hard! Been into these cats for a minute after playing No Name into oblivion I turned on a lot of peeps to these guys and no one disliked it. Even my fucking mom liked New Low! I got my fucking mom into it!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos