Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32
04:00 PM on 07/18/13
jasonjeffrey961
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wish i still had DirecTV. This is a really good show.
04:36 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
tooooooooo the rescueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm not here to rescue anything. Matt's been playing guitar in the back for years. Anyone still trying to point that out like its something new is ridiculous.
06:02 PM on 07/18/13
TaffTaff19
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you look very, very, very closely you can see the shadow of another guitarist behind the stack, I would know I saw at warped tour
Yes, they do have a third guitarist, which Matt C. did for a while and now it is Bryan Donahue. But for the live performances of Dear Maria, Flyzik and whoever is the third guitarist will step off stage, and the band plays as a true four-piece with no backing tracks added. Then at the bridge, when they are playing to an actual crowd, Alex and Jack will throw their guitars to Danny and Flyzik, and go into the crowd. So for this performance, because it is a recorded performance, they play Dear Maria, the whole way through, as a four-piece.
06:53 PM on 07/18/13
Steve Alcala
facebook.com/stevealcalaart
User Info.
You're kidding.... Right...?

You were in that thread you should have gotten the joke more than anyone
06:57 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You were in that thread you should have gotten the joke more than anyone

I don't really remember everyone who posts everything.. So, I wasn't sure if it was a joke or a rehashed "I BET NOBODY NOTICED THIS BEFORE!"
06:59 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes, they do have a third guitarist, which Matt C. did for a while and now it is Bryan Donahue. But for the live performances of Dear Maria, Flyzik and whoever is the third guitarist will step off stage, and the band plays as a true four-piece with no backing tracks added. Then at the bridge, when they are playing to an actual crowd, Alex and Jack will throw their guitars to Danny and Flyzik, and go into the crowd. So for this performance, because it is a recorded performance, they play Dear Maria, the whole way through, as a four-piece.

Well that last part about Dear Maria isn't entirely true.
07:07 PM on 07/18/13
Steve Alcala
User Info.
I don't really remember everyone who posts everything.. So, I wasn't sure if it was a joke or a rehashed "I BET NOBODY NOTICED THIS BEFORE!"
Nope, my sarcasm just failed I guess
07:13 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nope, my sarcasm just failed I guess

Looking through the comments, it failed real bad apparently hahaha
07:23 PM on 07/18/13
Steve Alcala
User Info.
Looking through the comments, it failed real bad apparently hahaha

One day I'll get it right
07:48 PM on 07/18/13
streetcar
User Info.
I'm not here to rescue anything. Matt's been playing guitar in the back for years. Anyone still trying to point that out like its something new is ridiculous.
Nah dude what size is your Defend Pop Punk t-shirt?
07:53 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nah dude what size is your Defend Pop Punk t-shirt?

I mean, it would be a small... But, Man Overboard blows, along with that whole defend pop punk scene, so I don't have one.
08:46 PM on 07/18/13
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
i wonder if it's ever weird for them to play all hyped and stuff to cameras instead of big crowds
09:43 PM on 07/18/13
jaredohgren
I'm just an artist on a shelf.
User Info.
Just listened to SWIR for the first time in a while yesterday and haven't stopped playing it since. The best thing they've without a doubt.
10:32 PM on 07/18/13
HereOnAndOut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love these sessions. They always get a diverse selection of artists, and the interviews are great. Alkaline Trio was awesome a few weeks back
11:26 PM on 07/18/13
streetcar
User Info.
I mean, it would be a small... But, Man Overboard blows, along with that whole defend pop punk scene, so I don't have one.
ahh i see what you did there.. its punk rock to not follow the mold of what other people like and you dont like Man Overboard.. that makes you SO punk rawk

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos