xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
dude this is awesome
12:40 PM on 07/18/13
AntoLemon
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Amazing! Such a heavy and intricate tune.
01:48 PM on 07/18/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
New song's great, but I echo the "what's up with all the EP songs?" sentiments. Oh well, at least I know they're good songs haha.
02:07 PM on 07/18/13
CatchMEifyouDan
User Info.
I really dont listen to POP punk all that often anymore, but ive always been a fan of this guys.

Im confused on if they Re-recorded the older songs I saw on the track listen or if they're the old tracks?

Kinda disapointed either way that there are only 6 new tracks. Just put out another solid ep in that case.
02:17 PM on 07/18/13
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
i'm really bummed that most of the songs are from the EP, was hoping for 10-12 new ones
02:34 PM on 07/18/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Don't get me wrong I still want this album. Just a little butt sore.

Really hoping they're slightly different. Or well wishing is a full track perhaps?!
03:03 PM on 07/18/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Reminds me of YMAEWK, pretty good stuff.
03:08 PM on 07/18/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
the old songs aren't rerecorded, but they were already pretty much perfect, so it's okay.
04:06 PM on 07/18/13
KenFleet
Farewell Fighter
User Info.
The songs from the last EP that appear on this record were not re-recorded but they were remastered to stay consistent in quality with the new tracks. We happen to be a band that writes REAL music - rather than trying to stay relevant to current trends - so our sound has stayed pretty much consistent the past 2 years. The fact is, we had originally planned to release the 6 new tracks as an individual EP. We had self-funded all of our studio time up to then and were seconds from giving up until EK came to us. We discussed the fact that although the older songs had been heard by a few, they hadn't been heard by many. We also discussed the option of pressing the album to vinyl, and we felt it would be amazing to give the original tracks that brought our band life over the past couple of years the chance to be included in that.

Rather than thinking that we're totally selling ourselves short by not having 12 ALL NEW tracks, why not consider it an added bonus that, although it took a couple of years and a LOT of our personal money, we've been able to create a full length that makes sense front to back?

There's a billion more songs waiting to be written, but you can only listen to one at a time.
04:30 PM on 07/18/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
That's cool. I mean I love that EP to death so I understand getting those tracks out to more people than before.

Looking forward to the full album.

Didn't mean to cause a stir.

Why no Terminal tho?! That bass line is too sexy.
06:38 PM on 07/18/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Woohoo!
06:53 PM on 07/18/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
The songs from the last EP that appear on this record were not re-recorded but they were remastered to stay consistent in quality with the new tracks. We happen to be a band that writes REAL music - rather than trying to stay relevant to current trends - so our sound has stayed pretty much consistent the past 2 years. The fact is, we had originally planned to release the 6 new tracks as an individual EP. We had self-funded all of our studio time up to then and were seconds from giving up until EK came to us. We discussed the fact that although the older songs had been heard by a few, they hadn't been heard by many. We also discussed the option of pressing the album to vinyl, and we felt it would be amazing to give the original tracks that brought our band life over the past couple of years the chance to be included in that.

Rather than thinking that we're totally selling ourselves short by not having 12 ALL NEW tracks, why not consider it an added bonus that, although it took a couple of years and a LOT of our personal money, we've been able to create a full length that makes sense front to back?

There's a billion more songs waiting to be written, but you can only listen to one at a time.
i will buy this on vinyl as soon as it's available. as. soon. as. it's. available.
07:17 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

That's pretty unfair to imply bands who change their sound up aren't real/just trend hopping.
07:31 PM on 07/18/13
BrendanMachow
User Info.
That's pretty unfair to imply bands who change their sound up aren't real/just trend hopping.
I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. Stop trying to read what you want it to.
07:37 PM on 07/18/13
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I think you're misunderstanding what he's saying. Stop trying to read what you want it to.

I mean, it certainly implies that bands who change their sound up are fake and trying to stay relevant. It literally uses those words... That's all I'm saying.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests