AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Saturday Night Home: What Are You Listening To?

Posted by - 09:44 PM on 07/27/13
Staying in on a weekend often has negative connotations, but who doesn't enjoy time to themselves once in a while with some good tunes and fine wine (or beer!)? Some of my favourite albums began to resonate with me on a deeper level when I was absorbed by the music coming out of my headphones the entire night. And tonight is precisely one of those nights: I'm surrounded with incredible new music by The Civil Wars, Eric & Magill and Typhoon, as well as some delicious Cabernet Merlot, and I couldn't be happier. So if you're out there also doing nothing other than enjoying the company of some great music, then come say hello and share those tunes!

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 46
09:45 PM on 07/27/13
pleasedontask
Butter On A Summer Day...
User Info.
new Typhoon? Want.
09:46 PM on 07/27/13
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Keeping an eye on Typhoon's kickstarter while listening to their new album White Lighter (which you should all pre-order, if you can) is just perfect right now. The new Civil Wars album is also stunning.

09:50 PM on 07/27/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Went to Beerfest today - got drunk - and sunburned -- now back home making pasta and listening to the new 1975.

Love music. So much.
09:53 PM on 07/27/13
Lueda Alia
User Info.
They do not disappoint. I've listened to the new album more often than I'd like to admit the past 3 months. I really can't wait for the world to hear it.

Make sure to catch them on tour if they come play near you in the coming weeks! They are so amazing live.
10:00 PM on 07/27/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
i want the new albums from the 1975 and the civil wars.

i plan to spend the rest of my night listening to the new culprit ep and taking back sunday's discography.
10:01 PM on 07/27/13
Smash Adams
I'm a mouse duh
User Info.
Only listening to Robin Thicke and Icona Pop like most everybody else I suppose
10:05 PM on 07/27/13
Youarcade
User Info.
Been a good birthday weekend for me, ate some bomb food,. Went and saw The To Do List which was hilarious IMO. Now I'm spinning The National, Pity Sex and The 1975(I just started listening to them yesterday) Amazing!
10:07 PM on 07/27/13
dhayes
User Info.
I just want to hear more about the new Typhoon. My current obsession is the new Fuck Buttons though.
10:09 PM on 07/27/13
Lueda Alia
User Info.
Been a good birthday weekend for me, ate some bomb food,. Went and saw The To Do List which was hilarious IMO. Now I'm spinning The National, Pity Sex and The 1975(I just started listening to them yesterday) Amazing!
Happy birthday! :) What did you get up to?
10:11 PM on 07/27/13
dhayes
User Info.
Went to Beerfest today - got drunk - and sunburned -- now back home making pasta and listening to the new 1975.

Love music. So much.

Jealous on both counts. Is the album as good as I'm thinking it's going to be?
10:12 PM on 07/27/13
Flags of Dawn
King Shit With That Crown of Flies
User Info.
Eric and Magill are from Wisconsin aka best state ever.
10:13 PM on 07/27/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
been listening to Tonight Alive, The Starting Line, The Lonely Island, and the new Defeater
10:14 PM on 07/27/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Listening to The Used's first cd over and over today. Yeah it's not new music, but I love it lol.
10:16 PM on 07/27/13
punkaram
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For some strange reason i'm listening "Sing it Back" the "rare" version from the movie "Repo man" Kind of cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos