AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Exclusive News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

ABSOLUTExclusive: Heavy English Song Premiere

Posted by - 09:31 AM on 07/29/13
When influential bands call it quits, we can deal - as long as those musicians keep making music. Problem is, it's been three years since lowcountry - we've been ready for Envy On The Coast's members to return for some time now. Enter Heavy English, the answer. EOTC's vocalist/keyboardist/guitarist Sal Bossio and drummer Dan Gluszak have teamed with bassist Ari Sadowitz to bring the new jams - and we've got the first track. Head to the replies to hear "21 Flights," and grab the track on iTunes tomorrow.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 54
09:31 AM on 07/29/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:43 AM on 07/29/13
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
Knew there was no way it was going to be EOTC coming back.

Cool song but not really my style.
09:45 AM on 07/29/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Sounds like old Franz Ferdinand
09:55 AM on 07/29/13
Steve Alcala
Let's play Smash. 1478-4468-2484
User Info.
Sounds like old Franz Ferdinand
Yeah, I got this vibe too.
10:02 AM on 07/29/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
So, what's this mean for NK? Also, I would LOVE to hear more Quiett Dog songs...
10:13 AM on 07/29/13
Kbak1221
Goblin shark lockjaw
User Info.
So, what's this mean for NK? Also, I would LOVE to hear more Quiett Dog songs...
It means nothing for them. NK only has Ryan in the band (Brian left shortly before the record dropped). This is Sal and Dan. So hopefully both bands will continue to produce killer jams for a long time!
10:22 AM on 07/29/13
Kbak1221
Goblin shark lockjaw
User Info.
Also, this track rips. EOTC will always be one of my favorite bands, so I'm glad to see Sal and Dan (can't wait to see this guy rip it on the drums again) are back in action. Definitely will be making it to a show of theirs soon.
10:28 AM on 07/29/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

I dont understand this question? NK is a different beast with only Ryan. They released their first full length "Nothing To Gain Here" on triple crown and its fantastic. I would say check it out immediately if you havent yet.

As far as this, I can dig it. I feel like it got a lil stale towards the end but regardless its a jam. Will be purchasing on itunes tomorrow. On a side note; how amazing is Lowcountry? Very fucking amazing. Still wish I got it on vinyl when I had the chance.
10:28 AM on 07/29/13
irthesteve
User Info.
It means nothing for them. NK only has Ryan in the band (Brian left shortly before the record dropped). This is Sal and Dan. So hopefully both bands will continue to produce killer jams for a long time!
Oh, for some reason I thought the post said Ryan is in this band too. Neverminnddd then
10:29 AM on 07/29/13
irthesteve
User Info.
I dont understand this question? NK is a different beast with only Ryan. They released their first full length "Nothing To Gain Here" on triple crown and its fantastic. I would say check it out immediately if you havent yet.

As far as this, I can dig it. I feel like it got a lil stale towards the end but regardless its a jam. Will be purchasing on itunes tomorrow. On a side note; how amazing is Lowcountry? Very fucking amazing. Still wish I got it on vinyl when I had the chance.
see above post. Also, the NK album is really great
10:43 AM on 07/29/13
ImAMetaphor
Not throwing stones at you anymore
User Info.
The vibe this song gives off is just Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
10:44 AM on 07/29/13
An H Chord
User Info.
Damn this song grooves so nice
10:47 AM on 07/29/13
werealldudes19
I'm best known for failure
User Info.
really liked this.
10:55 AM on 07/29/13
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers