AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Facebook News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Broadway "Returning to Kingdoms" on New Album

Posted by - 10:55 AM on 08/02/13
Broadway has hinted that their new album will sound like their first
A lot of you are asking for a "return to Kingdoms"... A lot of you are going to be quite happy with this new record.

Update: Ok, looks like that was an overzealous page admin.
Hey what's up guys. Misha here just wanting to clear up a few things. We actually have a page administrator that runs the Facebook in our off time but it seems he got a little overzealous in that last post.

I am very excited about this album, as it holds an idea and concept I came up with on my own and for six months carried to fruition (and yes Jake, Sean, Gabe and Felipe wrote all the music with me). It is literally, my baby. And when the time is right, I'm gonna show you guys all the goods, but until then, we have to be kind of mysterious about things because we have irons in the oven that aren't quite ready to come out.

Our administrator wrote, "a return to Kingdoms" which is more than a little misleading. I've said before I would never make the same album twice, and I maintain that. However the material on this record, we feel, wont be as jarring a contrast to our first album as Gentleman's Brawl was. And at the same time, Gentlemen's Brawl fans will be more than pleased with what we've done. No ones getting left out in the rain for this one.

I don't want to create any unnecessary confusion around this album due to how important it is to me personally. For this reason I will now personally be handling all posting and communication from this page from now on. I look for to hearing from you guys, and showing you what I've been tinkering on in 2013.

Thanks fam - Misha

Submitted by B.Leibo

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
10:56 AM on 08/02/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
Eh
11:03 AM on 08/02/13
Jared Luttrell
VA punk pop.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Jason, that actually isn't true. I mean it was Tuesday for a while, but Misha posted a new status saying that was written by someone who manages their facebook and it isn't going to be like Kingdoms.
I guess this is why bands need to manage their own profiles, or at least be aware of what is being said/who is managing them.
Here is a link to the updated situation.
https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayBan...45606808838498
11:03 AM on 08/02/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
By the way that was their social media admin who said that... Misha commented the next day with:

"Hey what's up guys. Misha here just wanting to clear up a few things. We actually have a page administrator that runs the Facebook in our off time but it seems he got a little overzealous in that last post.

I am very excited about this album, as it holds an idea and concept I came up with on my own and for six months carried to fruition (and yes Jake, Sean, Gabe and Felipe wrote all the music with me). It is literally, my baby. And when the time is right, I'm gonna show you guys all the goods, but until then, we have to be kind of mysterious about things because we have irons in the oven that aren't quite ready to come out.

Our administrator wrote, "a return to Kingdoms" which is more than a little misleading. I've said before I would never make the same album twice, and I maintain that. However the material on this record, we feel, wont be as jarring a contrast to our first album as Gentleman's Brawl was. And at the same time, Gentlemen's Brawl fans will be more than pleased with what we've done. No ones getting left out in the rain for this one.

I don't want to create any unnecessary confusion around this album due to how important it is to me personally. For this reason I will now personally be handling all posting and communication from this page from now on. I look for to hearing from you guys, and showing you what I've been tinkering on in 2013.

Thanks fam - Misha"
11:31 AM on 08/02/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
stoked to hear this record. hopefully it's better than gentleman's brawl and takes half as long to come out.
11:35 AM on 08/02/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
stoked to hear this record. hopefully it's better than gentleman's brawl and takes half as long to come out.
I think they're leaning for early part of next year.
11:39 AM on 08/02/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Updatd.
11:43 AM on 08/02/13
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
I loved both albums so I'm not too worried about what it sounds like. Such a good band, I'm sure the new record will be great.
11:51 AM on 08/02/13
MatthewRyann
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not expecting anything good since gentlemans brawl was terrible and they get pretty bitchy whenever anyone asks why they aren't "heavy" anymore. Kingdoms was awesome though.
12:00 PM on 08/02/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Not expecting anything good since gentlemans brawl was terrible and they get pretty bitchy whenever anyone asks why they aren't "heavy" anymore. Kingdoms was awesome though.
Real bitchy... Misha is one the nicest, most straight-forward band members I've ever met.
12:27 PM on 08/02/13
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
so.... we'll hear it in 2016?
12:49 PM on 08/02/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Hopefully it doesn't let me down like Gents did.
12:57 PM on 08/02/13
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Oh, its literally his baby?
01:38 PM on 08/02/13
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Oh, its literally his baby?
01:43 PM on 08/02/13
The Meech
User Info.
always found it odd how they randomly became a subpar pop punk band...clearly not what they are best at.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos