Username
Password
Exclusive News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Exclusive
Inside AP.net

ABSOLUTExclusive & Contest: Flyleaf Song Premiere

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (08/09/13)
Flyleaf are currently supporting the new EP, Who We Are, their first effort with new frontwoman Kristen May. You can listen to a live rendition of "Great Love," an unreleased bonus track from the EP, in the replies. The song is also available to download for free. But wait, there's more! Leave a comment on this post to be entered to win a copy of the EP (available now on iTunes and Amazon) and an original woodblock print designed by bassist Pat Seals.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 63
07:02 AM on 08/09/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Leave a comment to win!

07:22 AM on 08/09/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
This EP his been out for a month. Also, the song in the replies is called Great Love and isn't on the EP. The post says the song is called Call You Out.

I'm confused.
07:26 AM on 08/09/13
Filthy Esquire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The other chick sounded like she had more edge. This one isn't bad, but this is a bit too pop for me. I can't back it.
07:27 AM on 08/09/13
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
This EP his been out for a month. Also, the song in the replies is called Great Love and isn't on the EP. The post says the song is called Call You Out.

I'm confused.
we've got a fanboy here!

but really, this girl's voice is bangin. i liked the other homegirl's screaming though.
07:27 AM on 08/09/13
FireJengine
User Info.
I like that woodblock print... :3
07:29 AM on 08/09/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
we've got a fanboy here!

but really, this girl's voice is bangin. i liked the other homegirl's screaming though.
I've never heard anything but their first album. I just thought it was weird that the post said they were "gearing up for the release" of an EP that came out a month ago. Also, that the song in the replies is not the song in the post, haha.
07:29 AM on 08/09/13
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
User Info.
That woodblock print would be awesome. The new vocals are awesome, I think I may like the band more now...
07:38 AM on 08/09/13
LPFreak64
User Info.
Saw them in Nashville almost 2 weeks ago. They were amazing live and Kristen kills it on the vocals. She has a great crowd presence and is very entertaining to watch. She even petitioned to security about a lady next to me that was filming and the security told her to stop. Kristen apologized to the crowd and said it wasn't her decision but the venue's. Stand up act.
07:39 AM on 08/09/13
KenzAP
User Info.
I have't gotten around to listening to any new flyleaf yet because I was scared I would be disappointed but I'm glad I did. She did not disappoint.
07:44 AM on 08/09/13
xJesusFreakx
duh please
User Info.
Comment.
07:49 AM on 08/09/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

I'm confused.
Haha sorry for the confusion. They had originally given me the wrong song. This is an unreleased bonus track.
07:54 AM on 08/09/13
cholly
User Info.
Sweet print! Digging the new vocalist as well.
08:15 AM on 08/09/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
Haha sorry for the confusion. They had originally given me the wrong song. This is an unreleased bonus track.
Even better! I didn't mean to seem critical. Been meaning to check out the new singer. Thanks!
08:19 AM on 08/09/13
MrBenjaminQLee
I am adorable.
User Info.
Kristen is growing on me a little.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music