AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Panic At the Disco News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Panic! At The Disco New LP Artwork and Track Listing

Posted by - 07:33 PM on 08/12/13
In the replies, you can check out the artwork for Panic! At The Disco's upcoming album, Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die!, which hits stores on October 8th.

Track Listing
01) This is Gospel
02) Miss Jackson
03) Vegas Lights
04) Girl That You Love
05) Nicotine
06) Girls/Girls/Boys
07) Casual Affair
08) Far Too Young to Die
09) Collar Full
10) The End of All Things

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 70
07:34 PM on 08/12/13
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
07:39 PM on 08/12/13
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
I think I would like it better in color. Also, This Is Gospel is the opening track? I guess they've never really had a fantastic opening track, though.
07:45 PM on 08/12/13
anamericangod
User Info.
I think I would like it better in color. Also, This Is Gospel is the opening track? I guess they've never really had a fantastic opening track, though.
Intro into Martyr/Suicide was a great opener.
07:46 PM on 08/12/13
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
Not liking the direction this band is going. Not musically, just the fact that it seems like "The Brendon Show". Oh well, artwork does not make or break an album. Hopefully this is good.
07:47 PM on 08/12/13
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Well it does seem like it's only him now.
07:53 PM on 08/12/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Now that Dallon said that both songs released so far aren't their most favorites, I'm definitely exited to hear the rest

Also I'm gonna need people to get the fuck over that Spencer's not on the damn cover please

07:54 PM on 08/12/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
Oh cool, another thread of people complaining about the focus being put on Brendon. I thought we went over this already?

On topic, I like the cover a lot. And "Gospel" actually works ok as an opener IMO.
07:54 PM on 08/12/13
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
yeah smoking
07:57 PM on 08/12/13
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
All of their new promo images - including FB cover photo/photo - have only had Brendon in it, along with most of the "Miss Jackson" video, and now this. Odd.
07:57 PM on 08/12/13
ChrisCanberg
User Info.
The only thing I can see already being bummed about for this album is the length. Not that 10 songs is bad, but none of them go over 3:40. This thing is gunna be over quick. :\
08:04 PM on 08/12/13
Guitar138
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
DUDE, so fucking sick of seeing people complain about it being "The Brendon Show". Spencer had a good head on his shoulders and told everyone what was going on and they had a solid plan B that took care of the fact that he won't be there. Dallon said he and Brendan weren't comfortable with drawing attention to spencer not being there, by it just being brendon it's not such a big deal. He's the only other original member. If they went with the spencer inclusive promo material it would just make it seem that much more exploitative.
08:08 PM on 08/12/13
punchedbyagirl
blaremagazine.com // Josh
User Info.
Intro into Martyr/Suicide was a great opener.
Amen.
anamericangod
User Info.
I don't think it's weird that it's only Brendon.

Seems like they knew his issues were very serious, more so than fans were initially led to believe, and they planned accordingly.
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
DUDE, so fucking sick of seeing people complain about it being "The Brendon Show". Spencer had a good head on his shoulders and told everyone what was going on and they had a solid plan B that took care of the fact that he won't be there. Dallon said he and Brendan weren't comfortable with drawing attention to spencer not being there, by it just being brendon it's not such a big deal. He's the only other original member. If they went with the spencer inclusive promo material it would just make it seem that much more exploitative.
I bet you thought they were going to be the next Beatles too, didn't you?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos