Username
Password
Panic At the Disco News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 70.
01:20 AM on 08/13/13
Metal Now
Talking about the second and third
User Info.
DUDE, so fucking sick of seeing people complain about it being "The Brendon Show". Spencer had a good head on his shoulders and told everyone what was going on and they had a solid plan B that took care of the fact that he won't be there. Dallon said he and Brendan weren't comfortable with drawing attention to spencer not being there, by it just being brendon it's not such a big deal. He's the only other original member. If they went with the spencer inclusive promo material it would just make it seem that much more exploitative.
I think the evidence is that Spencer not being there has drawn a lot of attention, hence you needing to reply in their defence.

That said, I hope Spencer gets better and I'm sure they're not secretly phasing him out as part of some master plan. Look forward to his recovery.
04:28 AM on 08/13/13
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
The permeating and incorrect belief in this thread is that pop = bad

Pop can be great but this is just boring
04:32 AM on 08/13/13
dp619
the subliminal mind
User Info.
All of their new promo images - including FB cover photo/photo - have only had Brendon in it, along with most of the "Miss Jackson" video, and now this. Odd.
Agree. Pretty Odd. #seewhatIdidthere
05:00 AM on 08/13/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Like the cover a lot more than the songs so far.
06:13 AM on 08/13/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Is he smoking DMT? NICE
07:11 AM on 08/13/13
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
ugh the album title sounds like a dumb quote\slogan you'd see on tumblr
It's a quote from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas/Hunter S. Thompson.
07:42 AM on 08/13/13
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
Isn't there a FOB album with their singer with a cigarette or whatever?
Nah man it was 2 Ethiopian kids and one was smoking. It was "iconic"
07:45 AM on 08/13/13
Upstart
User Info.
ugh the album title sounds like a dumb quote\slogan you'd see on tumblr
You should read more good books instead following apparently shitty Tumblrs.
08:51 AM on 08/13/13
Fill
what
User Info.
Is that the South Point in the background? That's my main concern at the moment.
10:13 AM on 08/13/13
lidoscotty
Lido Beach / Scotty
User Info.
One of my favorite openers ever for sure. Song is so damn infectious.

Am I the only one who LOVED "Vices & Virtues"? "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" is by far my favorite Panic! opening track.
10:23 AM on 08/13/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Am I the only one who LOVED "Vices & Virtues"? "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" is by far my favorite Panic! opening track.
I was a big fan of V&V but thought Ballad was one of the weaker tracks on there.
10:27 AM on 08/13/13
Nad
I'm not eating racist salad!
User Info.
I'll wait until the album's out. I didn't like Mrs. Jackson, but it's only one song out of ten.
Also, I actually really liked V&V. I didn't know it was an unpopular opinion. Oh well.

Debatable. I'm a huge fan of both records, and there are certainly some songs on FAD I think are miles ahead of some on SR&R (Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes, She's My Winona, What A Catch, Headfirst Slide into Cooperstown, America's Suitehearts) and there are songs on SR&R that I'd put way in front of FAD (Rat A Tat, Young Volcanoes, Save Rock & Roll, Death Valley, The Phoenix).

That's not to say I think there are really any downright awful songs on either album, but for me personally, FAD and SR&R are pretty neck-to-neck. I still think FOB has yet to write their best album.
Agreed.
10:32 AM on 08/13/13
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
Now that Dallon said that both songs released so far aren't their most favorites, I'm definitely exited to hear the rest

Also I'm gonna need people to get the fuck over that Spencer's not on the damn cover please

I'm not sitting next to some random emo!!!
10:53 AM on 08/13/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
It's my favorite Panic album from front to back so no you're not the only one haha.
11:20 AM on 08/13/13
citi_matt
User Info.
I'm a big fan of V&V. I feel like they just switched to another genre from the songs that we've heard so far. Really disappointed with the 2 songs.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums