AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Twenty One Pilots Film Recent Show

Posted by - 10:37 AM on 08/19/13
Twenty One Pilots recently filmed one of their shows and posted it on YouTube.

Submitted by MILFCORE

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 24
10:37 AM on 08/19/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:46 AM on 08/19/13
jeffersin
I love you!
User Info.
I've seen them live, and they put on a really energetic and awesome show. It's pretty crazy.
10:48 AM on 08/19/13
BlackJak094
Dancing between the fibers of time.
User Info.
Looks great. Seeing them on Sunday at Reading Festival, going to be a short set but I'm pretty excited to see it.
10:49 AM on 08/19/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really, really want to see them perform.
10:52 AM on 08/19/13
thechrisformat
let's tune out
User Info.
Had a great time seeing them live.
11:01 AM on 08/19/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
Love the energy they bring in this. I'm really excited to see them open for FOB and PATD in September.
11:09 AM on 08/19/13
Jesse061890
User Info.
Not sure how people can dislike this band. Great lyricist. Incredible energy during live shows. Catchy beats. Good dudes.
11:21 AM on 08/19/13
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Looks great. Seeing them on Sunday at Reading Festival, going to be a short set but I'm pretty excited to see it.
I'm so excited for seeing them at Reading!
12:21 PM on 08/19/13
glogglies
User Info.
I've tried getting into these guys. I really don't understand the love for this band. Can someone explain to me what everyone sees in them? Like im asking this because I actually want to like them, I see some redeeming factors, but the lyrics seem all over the place and I cringe at the changing face masks (I feel like it's a failed attempt at symbolism, i dunno). So what is it that everyones so attached to with this band?
12:22 PM on 08/19/13
dangerofthought
An Uneducated Opinion
User Info.
Saw them on their latest headlining tour. They put so much into their shows, its absolutely ridiculous. They love their fans and give them 110% in return.
12:52 PM on 08/19/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Gonna try to make it to one of their home town shows whenever the next one is. Can't believe I still haven't seen them
01:20 PM on 08/19/13
ncarrab
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've tried getting into these guys. I really don't understand the love for this band. Can someone explain to me what everyone sees in them? Like im asking this because I actually want to like them, I see some redeeming factors, but the lyrics seem all over the place and I cringe at the changing face masks (I feel like it's a failed attempt at symbolism, i dunno). So what is it that everyones so attached to with this band?
I'd say if you've tried to get into them and can't and then ask why other people like them so you can get into them, isn't the best way to get into a band. If you're not into them, then you're not into them. Plain and simple.

That said, I wasn't into them at first either, it took months for me to "catch on" but I've been borderline obsessed with them since April of 2012 and have seen them live six times since (including this Columbus show where this was filmed).

Their sound is unique and doesn't fit into any genre. Tyler is a good writer, a good singer and a decent enough rapper where they just throw everything together and it all works, for me at least.

I do agree with you on the face masks. I find it gimmicky and extremely unnecessary.
01:56 PM on 08/19/13
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
So happy I got to see them in Milwaukee this summer, incredible show
02:53 PM on 08/19/13
FRAMEY
It's not your fault.
User Info.
That was a fun show.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News