AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:06 AM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
Pretty bummed/surprised this didn't end up hitting NY. Would have loved to see what tricks they've got up their sleeves this time around. Alas, videos and reviews will have to suffice. Hope ADTR doesn't end up destroying themselves via the release of this record, ha.
10:22 AM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 21 Years Old
you know I'd like to take a drive to Minneapolis for this, if I didn't have to pay $55 for a fucking ticket. ugh.
01:04 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
rmjk56
Alabama
Male - 20 Years Old
That AP interview was all the convincing I needed to say forget about my Wednesday classes and make the drive from Tuscaloosa to Atlanta
01:30 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
"The House Party Tour with All Time Low, Pierce The Veil and the Wonder Years kicks off next week. What can fans expect for these larger-scaled arena shows?
If you’re a kid growing up right now, in high school or whatever, this is going to be the show that I wish I could have seen growing up. We put a lot of time into it. We were talking about investing in yourself and bleeding money. Well… [Laughs.] This is another thing we did for the fans. We’ve always viewed shows as something that should be fun and interactive. You go to an A Day To Remember show, and we do stupid, funny things that help make the crowd feel like a part of the show. This is going to be, by far, the craziest show this style of music has ever seen. We showed up in Colorado a couple days ago for pre-production, and I’m actually terrified. We’re putting on such a big show that I’m legitimately scared out of my mind. To see all this crazy shit being set up and knowing what is going to happen at these shows, I can’t even believe we are doing this. If you’ve ever liked A Day To Remember, and you’ve ever cared about seeing us live, this is the time to do it because you never know. Maybe this guy does stop us from moving forward with our career and does crush us in court because he has more money than us. You need to know as an A Day To Remember fan, this is the biggest and coolest show we will have ever done in our entire career. And if this is the way we go out, then we are going out with a fucking bang. Let’s just say the name “House Party Tour” will make a lot of sense when you see the actual show. Expect to be blown away."
01:34 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
"The House Party Tour with All Time Low, Pierce The Veil and the Wonder Years kicks off next week. What can fans expect for these larger-scaled arena shows?

If you're a kid growing up right now, in high school or whatever, this is going to be the show that I wish I could have seen growing up. We put a lot of time into it. We were talking about investing in yourself and bleeding money. Well...[Laughs.] This is another thing we did for the fans. We've always viewed shows as something that should be fun and interactive. You go to an A Day To Remember show, and we do stupid, funny things that help make the crowd feel like a part of the show. This is going to be, by far, the craziest show this style of music has ever seen. We showed up in Colorado a couple days ago for pre-production, and I'm actually terrified. We're putting on such a big show that I'm legitimately scared out of my mind.

To see all this crazy shit being set up and knowing what is going to happen at these shows, I can't even believe we are doing this. If you've ever liked A Day To Remember, and you've ever cared about seeing us live, this is the time to do it because you never know. Maybe this guy does stop us from moving forward with our career and does crush us in court because he has more money than us. You need to know as an A Day To Remember fan, this is the biggest and coolest show we will have ever done in our entire career. And if this is the way we go out, then we are going out with a fucking bang. Let's just say the name “House Party Tour" will make a lot of sense when you see the actual show. Expect to be blown away."

Fixed that for you.
01:49 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Yea i was on mobile and about to start class
03:01 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
frootloops4u95
Registered Member
Lexington, SC
Male - 18 Years Old
That makes me really want to go to one of these shows.
03:11 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
PEZ experiment
rollercoaster182.tumblr.c om
San Francisco, CA
Male - 24 Years Old
Tour starts today!
03:16 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Anyone going tonight?
04:17 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
The question is whether I avoid this thread for the next week and go into the show and let myself be surprised, or do I find as much info as possible on it....
04:21 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
The question is whether I avoid this thread for the next week and go into the show and let myself be surprised, or do I find as much info as possible on it....

I was debating the same thing with my friend last night hahaha, but seriously Jeremy hyped this up so much and ADTR has never failed me before so I might have to avoid this thread until Oct 3
04:32 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
I was debating the same thing with my friend last night hahaha, but seriously Jeremy hyped this up so much and ADTR has never failed me before so I might have to avoid this thread until Oct 3

I'm very familiar with all three openers, so being surprised for once would be nice. But with ADTR I only know one or two songs, so I'm trying to decide how to best familiarize myself without spoiling it.
04:37 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
04:53 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
AFNjeff
Macon, GA
Male - 20 Years Old
I debated for a while on trying to avoid looking at setlists, but I realized the temptation would be way too much so I'll definitely be lurking this thread/twitter tonight.
04:57 PM on 09/11/13 
User Info.
BrandongoesBoom
Brandon_Kaeser
Tampa FL
Male - 21 Years Old
I this is highly unlikely but if for the acoustic portion of their set I'm guessing their will be an acoustic part of their since there always is if they played You Had Me At Hello. I would flip shit. It's my dream to hear that song live.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos