Username
Password
ABSOLUTExclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
08:06 PM on 09/16/13
hiya
User Info.
there is no niche for this band, sad as it is to say
I think they could fit in like how The Swellers do, but as stated they really don't tour a lot aside from in Cali/around Fest which hurts them. Also Epitaph never really gave the band a push when they were on there.

Song is great, stoked for the album.
08:21 PM on 09/16/13
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Cool song, looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

I don't know, I think Heartsounds have done quite a bit of touring, they even came up to visit me in Western Canada and there's tons of bands covered on this website that never tour up here...
They did with Living With Lions, my favorite show ever that was a total fluke for us where we live. Canmore. but no Calgary or Edmonton? Can't wait for this new record, favorite band pretty much
10:43 PM on 09/16/13
IDIOTEQcom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Check out my fresh interview with the band at http://www.idioteq.com/heartsounds-d...eir-new-album/
07:54 AM on 09/17/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
I think they could fit in like how The Swellers do, but as stated they really don't tour a lot aside from in Cali/around Fest which hurts them. Also Epitaph never really gave the band a push when they were on there.

Song is great, stoked for the album.
Think about that for a second haha – The Swellers don't quite have a niche either. At least, not the kind of niche that a band really needs to become as big as we're talking about.
04:15 PM on 09/17/13
BrianBellitto
Brian Bellitto
User Info.
You know punk rock is in a fucking grave when a band is under appreciated because it doesn't fall into a niche. Best people, Best band.
Siked for this record.
06:13 PM on 09/17/13
rino655
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I have absolutely no idea how this band never caught on and became massive within the punk scene. I love everything they release - sleeper AOTY contender for me.
Totally agree, this is a big step up from the first album.
01:12 PM on 09/27/13
FourthandRyan
User Info.
I've said it once, I'll say it again - I have absolutely no idea how this band never caught on and became massive within the punk scene. I love everything they release - sleeper AOTY contender for me.
First time lister here. I can say that this song has me hooked though "sleeper"
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests