|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
I made it up. But I named it Progress Band because it progresses; the music is always changing and unpredictable, just like the band.
2. How did this band get started?
I was travelling around with a guitar and started performing.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Early The Rapture, Neutral Milk Hotel, early stuff from The Offspring, and a bunch of scary bands no one else wants to listen to.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Crystal Castles, they push a lot of boundaries.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Pizza; everything else will give you cancer.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because people need to be challenged more.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
I don't know any athletes.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The music industry's fine. It's the rest of our economy that has a problem.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Getting drunk and hanging out in Fresno sex shops, the only place there was normal people in Fresno. Then drinking more and walking around alleyways with a bokken. Our only audience at the venue was the other band
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Hardcore DIY. Friendship?
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"Mouthblood" (ya I'm sure you've heard of it).
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Old The Offspring stuff.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Melting walls. Sounds pretty cool.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
Drink coffee. Drink water. Drink alcohol. Drink tea. Forget to warm up.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
My name is Serbian.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
God no. It's a collection of people that hate my music.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I build my own amps. Working on a guitar. I can blow bubbles.
05:50 AM on 10/13/13
<a href=http://groch.com/serv/#51803>buy tramadol</a> tramadol hcl 50 mg an 627 - tramadol 100mg pills
08:34 PM on 10/13/13
<a href=http://groch.com/serv/#51803>buy tramadol online</a> tramadol hcl 50 mg tablet high - tramadol hcl 50mg street value
09:23 AM on 10/15/13
<a href=http://groch.com/serv/#45172>order tramadol online</a> can tramadol overdose do you - tramadol online fedex next day
01:16 PM on 10/15/13
buy tramadol online cash on delivery - buy tramadol 180
03:41 AM on 10/16/13
tramadol for dogs with kidney disease - tramadol online cheap