Username
Password

12:24 PM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
RockVocalPower
Ups and Downsizing
Male - 27 Years Old
Two things.

2. The line "when we signed 3, 4, 5 on the dotted line" in Downfall of Us All...is that referring to the number of records they signed on to do with Victory? I always thought it was for the 5 members of the band but with this lawsuit going on, it got me thinking.

Number of albums.
12:41 PM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on

Do you think the decision for them to close with this album was done on purpose to take a shot at Victory? Jeremy did mention multiple times how Common Courtesy would be out 10/08.
02:39 PM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
shrathecat
St. Louis, MO
Female
You're coming to MCS/Bayside next weekend, right? We can definitely meet up there.
Yes I definitely am! I should be pretty easy to spot, I'll be with my twin sister and people tend to stare at us. haha
07:04 PM on 10/04/13 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Stupidest ruling ever....judge says they can self release common courtesy but they still owe victory albums. At this point if I was adtr, I'd just release common courtesy on victory, agree that this will be the last album for victory and be done with it.
01:32 AM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
toxicrat2
legends never die.
Windsor, Ontario
Male - 20 Years Old
fuck me... arrived at 6:45 tonight and missed the entirety of twy's set. my goddam ticket said 7:00, i've been around long enough to know that means the first band doesnt start till like 7:45. regardless.. atl put on an alright show, but ive seen them do better. a lot of fangirls... but they weren't too too bad actually. not really into ptv, but they sounded good. adtr was fantastic, killer set... loved their effects for this one, and the corny "house party" act they has going was actually very amusing. in the end i wasnt so upset that I missed twy... even though they're my favourite band. talked to someone who said the crowd wasnt really into it, which sucks. i could have made that crowd move by myself ;P
also, i didnt know general admission meant you can go anywhere except the pit, wtf is that shit. i had gen admission tickets, but i i just walked past the security guards and onwards into the pit in order to have a good time :D
03:11 AM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
Montgomery, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
fuck me... arrived at 6:45 tonight and missed the entirety of twy's set. my goddam ticket said 7:00, i've been around long enough to know that means the first band doesnt start till like 7:45. regardless.. atl put on an alright show, but ive seen them do better. a lot of fangirls... but they weren't too too bad actually. not really into ptv, but they sounded good. adtr was fantastic, killer set... loved their effects for this one, and the corny "house party" act they has going was actually very amusing. in the end i wasnt so upset that I missed twy... even though they're my favourite band. talked to someone who said the crowd wasnt really into it, which sucks. i could have made that crowd move by myself ;P
also, i didnt know general admission meant you can go anywhere except the pit, wtf is that shit. i had gen admission tickets, but i i just walked past the security guards and onwards into the pit in order to have a good time :D

If there's only one time located on a ticket, its generally the start time.
01:26 PM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
toxicrat2
legends never die.
Windsor, Ontario
Male - 20 Years Old
If there's only one time located on a ticket, its generally the start time.

either way, i showed up 15 minutes before the time on my ticket and twy was already off the stage.
02:36 PM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
Montgomery, IL
Male - 23 Years Old
either way, i showed up 15 minutes before the time on my ticket and twy was already off the stage.
After a re-read, I see what happened. That's shitty, sorry to hear that.
02:37 PM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 21 Years Old
I'm seeing them on the 8th and 11th, now that the record's definitely coming out on Tuesday I'm even more pumped.
03:51 PM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
ruptured
Female
Anybody need a ticket for tomorrow in Pittsburgh? I have one extra, $47.
08:51 PM on 10/05/13 
User Info.
caraballo
Gnarkill
Carmel, IN
Male - 18 Years Old
Show was insane tonight. People went crazy durning the wonder years and I and other people actually got trampled. Also josh from twy wasn't on bass tonight because he had to fly home so they didn't play cul-de-sac. Atl set was good Ptv did play a Match into water this time around. And adtr announced that common courtesy will get a physical release in November along with extra songs
07:24 AM on 10/06/13 
User Info.
bigcoaster95
No Avatar Selected
Male - 19 Years Old
I was just wondering if anyone has an extra floor ticket for Trenton? A friend who didn't want to go really wants to go now.
08:19 PM on 10/06/13 
User Info.
holyposi
Cranston, RI
Male - 17 Years Old
I'm going on Wednesday and I just want to know how early I should get there if I don't want to miss The Wonder Years, my ticket says 6:45 but I've been hearing that they've been playing early so just to be safe how early should I get there?
08:26 PM on 10/06/13 
User Info.
Steve P.
Frederick, MD
Male - 20 Years Old
Think I might be going to the All Time Low/TWY off-date tomorrow. It's just those two with some other opener I've never heard of. Any guesses to how long TWY will play? I don't know if they've done other off-dates on this tour. I'm hoping for 35-45 minutes, since I'd leave after them.
10:03 PM on 10/06/13 
User Info.
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
Downers Grove, IL
Male - 21 Years Old
Think I might be going to the All Time Low/TWY off-date tomorrow. It's just those two with some other opener I've never heard of. Any guesses to how long TWY will play? I don't know if they've done other off-dates on this tour. I'm hoping for 35-45 minutes, since I'd leave after them.

Probably at least 40 min, their riot fest setlist is probably close to what you would get

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos