Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Contest: Close Your Eyes Merch Pack

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (10/11/13)
Close Your Eyes' new record, Line in the Sand, is coming out October 29 via Victory Records. We're teaming up with the band to give away an awesome prize pack featuring a varsity jacket, a T-shirt, a basketball jersey and a hat. All you have to do is go to the replies and tell us why you're excited for the new album. Three answers will be selected next week.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 113
07:24 AM on 10/11/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

If you need any inspiration, here's a new song titled "The End" featuring Zoli Téglás (Ignite, ex-Pennywise):

07:45 AM on 10/11/13
JGriffin
Jeremy
User Info.
I'm excited for the new album because it seems like eternity since there's been a new Close Your Eyes album! I'm excited to see what they can do with this new vocalist!
07:48 AM on 10/11/13
mimminito
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Cant wait to hear what Sam can do in his new band. Followed him for years in his various ventures, and this seems to be another great project! Loving what Ive heard so far!
07:50 AM on 10/11/13
churchcore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im realy excited about the new vocalist and i excited to see how they do without Shane:) i think its gona be cool too.:)
07:51 AM on 10/11/13
Gurkenbaum
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've been a huge band of CYE for almost 3 years now and only had the chance to see them live last month on their first ever Europe tour. It's really hard (read: impossible) to come by any merchandise if you aren't American and have no credit card / pay pal.
07:51 AM on 10/11/13
dvdcarey90
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm really excited to hear what the new vocalist has got! Close Your Eyes has been a fantastic band and now it's time to see what they're made of when they go through a pretty intense lineup change.
07:52 AM on 10/11/13
DakotaSkye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't wait to close my eyes and enjoy the new album just as I enjoyed the previous ones.
07:52 AM on 10/11/13
Zeagull
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm excited for this album because this band's music has accompanied me along many skate sessions with some of my best friends!
I'm also excited to have another addition to my CYE collection.
07:53 AM on 10/11/13
Jamestattoo87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I seen these guys on Saturday in Dunfermline Scotland. The new sound and vocalist are amazing. I just want to hear what it's going to be like on cd.
07:53 AM on 10/11/13
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Whenever these contests show up, a flood of new users do as well.
07:56 AM on 10/11/13
Zeagull
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Whenever these contests show up, a flood of new users do as well.
That does seem like a burden. I'm sorry to invade your otherwise peaceful forum. </3
07:57 AM on 10/11/13
RJisLiving
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Stoked for the new album! Been a while since the last one and I'm really liking what I hear from the new vocalist in the lyric video! I have very high hopes for this one!
07:58 AM on 10/11/13
arthurfranco
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
excited cuz CYE is really fuckin nice! im from brazil and always really want a band like CYE, now it's the opportunity to go crazy!
07:59 AM on 10/11/13
Spencer Control
Yeah I still burn from time to time
User Info.
Because they're a Victory band that doesn't suck, and, in fact, play their sound exceptionally well. I'm also excited for this album because I want them to fulfill their contract as soon as possible.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests