Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 33.
07:18 PM on 10/14/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
oh shit the deluxe edition comes out tomorrow. Yeah this is my favorite album of the year.
07:20 PM on 10/14/13
GiganticOwl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The opinion of anyone that is dumping on this is irrelevant due to the fact that they're dumb.
07:28 PM on 10/14/13
buk182
User Info.
Why did hopeless take it down
08:09 PM on 10/14/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
I've always considered this band at the top of the food chain in their genre, but I literally can't even remember how many releases they've had in the past 4 years. I know it's a minimum of 4 and that's even too much new music in one small span of time for me. A&D was the last full album I knew from them.
08:18 PM on 10/14/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I've always considered this band at the top of the food chain in their genre, but I literally can't even remember how many releases they've had in the past 4 years. I know it's a minimum of 4 and that's even too much new music in one small span of time for me. A&D was the last full album I knew from them.
A Shipwreck In The Sand is definitely worth checking out. Rescue, I never really got into that album for some reason. And I think This Is How The Wind Shifts is their best record in my opinion.
08:21 PM on 10/14/13
1993mic
User Info.
Nice dude nice band! They really got me back into them with the last album! Keep on!

Also,please come again to montreal!
Well they are coming to Montreal on November 8 on the Scream it Like You Mean It Tour with Story of the Year, Hawthorne Heights, Set it Off, Capture the Crown and I Am King. I heard they would be playing When Broken is Easily Fixed in its entirety.
09:18 PM on 10/14/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is a great album! i would say its their second best release, their best is discovering the waterfront
09:23 PM on 10/14/13
Jason Yelle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well they are coming to Montreal on November 8 on the Scream it Like You Mean It Tour with Story of the Year, Hawthorne Heights, Set it Off, Capture the Crown and I Am King. I heard they would be playing When Broken is Easily Fixed in its entirety.
Really? Also, isnt it the last 3 dates if Im right? Worcester MA is the day before that and thats the one Im going to. I would totally die if they went!!!!
09:24 PM on 10/14/13
Jason Yelle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Time to preorder.
11:25 PM on 10/14/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
Song is damn catchy. Video is alright, but this is still holding up for me as probably my 3rd or 4th favorite Silverstein album.
01:35 AM on 10/15/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
One of my favorite songs on the entire record.
09:48 AM on 10/15/13
ActOfPeace
User Info.

Wow! Any link to that show for tickets?
09:49 AM on 10/15/13
ActOfPeace
User Info.
where can i buy tickets
11:05 AM on 10/15/13
ale5875
traduzionedicanzoni.it
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They've released 4 full lengths after A&D, which means 4 albums in 6 years, not an incredible amount. you really should check out the new album, it's killer.
09:51 PM on 10/15/13
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
They've released 4 full lengths after A&D, which means 4 albums in 6 years, not an incredible amount. you really should check out the new album, it's killer.
There have definitely been ep's, covers, and that short songs thing they did. Quite a few releases and I just wasn't able to keep up. I have this album in my itunes but it just hasn't been spun yet.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests