1. How did you get your band name? Our original drummer came up with the name at a fast food restaurant. We use it as our motto as well. It means to do things without thinking too much. Have fun and not care, dance or sing in public for no reason. Basically, be yourself - a unique, fucked up individual.
2. How did this band get started? We started it as a side project to another band. But this band was so fun that we ended up lasting a lot longer.
3. What bands are you influenced by? Each band member is influenced by different things. Our guitar player is a metal head, our drummer is old school punk. Our singer is more into hardcore and hip hop. Our bass player listens to Enrique Iglesias.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why? We’d love to tour with some bands we think may have a similar audience (Green Day, Blink 182) or with some that have real attitude (Transplants, MxPx), or with Justine Bieber, so we can test out our new earplugs.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal? We would be Horseface, he’s is in our band and our idol. Everyone should be a Horseface this Halloween.
6. Why should people listen to your band? People should listen to us to unwind, piss off their mothers, smile and rock out!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert? "Couchfucker" is a difficult riff.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank? Thanks Satan for bringing my Grammy back to life.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be? I would change their diaper because they are a bunch of selfish whiny babies.
10. Memorable tour experience? I remember our last hometown show before we split up for a year and a half. Actually, I don’t remember that show, but I remember waking up the next day with a shirt on signed by every person in the venue. It’s fucking beautiful.
11. What does AP.net mean to you? Freedom. The freedom to reach a large audience and share badass music.
12. What is your favorite song to play? "Pink on the Inside" is one of our catchiest and most requested. “Short and fat, tall and skinny, sexy girls there are so many, it’s all pink on the inside!”
13. What is your vacation spot of choice? We vacation in our brains mostly, if we have some money, we head camping or cottage, if we can pull together a grand each, we’ll hit Mexico or Cuba.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood? Bon Jovi, Rock Voisine and Barney... til Nirvana made us want to kill ourselves. We're bringing the smile back... naughty smile.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why? There’s already a superhero in our band. Horseface can horse-kick, eat hay and shred like a phantom.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it?" We made it to the bar which is about as far as we go from the house.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you? That we’re watching them…
18. What's your favorite holiday? Halloween because we like to dress up and lick each other.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Masturbate mostly. In the shower so our girlfriends think we’re clean… but we’re diiiirty.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have? Horseface can eat anything hot… really hot. Braindead Ben can juggle. Peter the Peter is a model. D. whatever buys a lot of escorts but doesn’t tell anyone.