Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 46.
11:10 AM on 10/30/13
MexicanJeebus
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have a feeling the upcoming tour with TSSF/Stick To Your Guns will help them blow up, or at least it should.
I agree totally. Tssf is a little bigger than them and will bring in more of a crowd and such gold deserves so much more recognition.
11:10 AM on 10/30/13
cassidydalton
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Definitely a sick song, classic such gold but this Wax Packs Series 7' thing is kinda dumb. $30 for stuff I dont want. Hope Such Gold just releases this 7' on their own.
11:14 AM on 10/30/13
lordchamberlain
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These guys didnt get nearly enough attention for Misadventures. I've seen these guys in Detroit 3 times now and the crowds always fucking BLOW unless they play something from their debut, and that's bullshit.
really? last time i saw them, the crowd only cared about misadventures and i was one of a couple of people giving a shit about stand tall/pedestals.
11:16 AM on 10/30/13
usernameuser81
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
where's the song? wanna here it so bad!
11:41 AM on 10/30/13
muttley
Drop all your things and go outside
User Info.
Song's dope. Love this band so much.
11:59 AM on 10/30/13
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is awesome
Misadventures is great
Storyteller is my favorite
12:10 PM on 10/30/13
secretaudioclub
User Info.
Definitely a sick song, classic such gold but this Wax Packs Series 7' thing is kinda dumb. $30 for stuff I dont want. Hope Such Gold just releases this 7' on their own.
Hey Man -

Sorry if you aren't into the Wax Packs thing, although not for everyone there is a lot of excitement about it.

You have a few options though:

1. By a box and trade away what you don't want - who knows you might find something new you like. There are some really cool bands in there.
2. The band will have tour exclusive copies /82, you can try to snag one of those from them or from placeholder, but I can't guarantee it
3. Wait until Wax Packs is released and try to snag what you want on ebay or on a vinyl message board.

If you have any other questions or I can be of any help, let me know!

- Chap
12:15 PM on 10/30/13
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
Excited to listen to this. Thought Misadventures was a good record and I listened to it quite a bit. Not as much of an impact as the first two EPs, but there were also less tracks to digest.
12:18 PM on 10/30/13
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
I've only ever seen this band open for TSSF and wasn't too fond of what I heard. I'll listen to this song though.
12:25 PM on 10/30/13
DoctorWangMD
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Misadventures is a quality punk record. Such Gold is a great, honest, hard working band. This song rules.
12:57 PM on 10/30/13
mattyrocks
User Info.
oh gawd yessssss
12:57 PM on 10/30/13
mattyrocks
User Info.
will be seeing them with rotting out in less than a week
01:06 PM on 10/30/13
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
These guys didnt get nearly enough attention for Misadventures. I've seen these guys in Detroit 3 times now and the crowds always fucking BLOW unless they play something from their debut, and that's bullshit.

Such Gold grew up on bands like Comeback Kid, A Wilhelm Scream, probably Lifetime. Such Gold fans are growing up like, right now on, say, the Story So Far. The lukewarm reception to Misadventures was to be expected. Still glad they went the route they did. More impacting and durable sound.
01:24 PM on 10/30/13
BlackTaxi2d
User Info.
this is dynamic and intricate as fuck, i love it. cant wait to see them here in jacksonville again next month
02:02 PM on 10/30/13
absintheparty9
Step back. Evaluate. Recognize.
User Info.
Very solid. I'll have to revisit Misadventures.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests