Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 186
05:21 PM on 11/03/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
xabesapienx
Stick To Your Guns - George
User Info.
Seen you guys 6 times this year and a 7th to come in december. Do you guys every consider adding Where the Sun Never Sleeps to homeshow setlists? it would make the set that much more special!

We did for a while! But the song didn't get the reaction we wanted recently so we took it out. Should we put it back in?!
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
Is your merch guy single???? Im coming to Sokol Underground and would love to meet him xo xo
ethanshane
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Two more things;

One: Josh I talked to you last night after the show and mentioned just moving up here from the OC and it meant a lot to me that you were willing to talk and thank you again for putting on an amazing set as always.

TWO: Any Chance of Comes from the Heart/The Hope Division Repressings on Vinyl? I've literally spent dozens of hours trying to find a copy of THD for sale on vinyl with no luck.
xabesapienx
User Info.
Would u guys consider coming to Hawaii?? I'll be moving there next year and am afraid I won't be able to see you guys for a few years...there's a place called Hawaiian Brian's that a few artists have played at... Would y'all consider it??

We want to so bad!!!! Yes yes yes bring us
05:22 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
Seen you guys 6 times this year and a 7th to come in december. Do you guys every consider adding Where the Sun Never Sleeps to homeshow setlists? it would make the set that much more special!
we play it sometimes. so keep hoping! haha.
ethanshane
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We did for a while! But the song didn't get the reaction we wanted recently so we took it out. Should we put it back in?!
I will be at the show December 13th in Santa Ana and it is my personal opinion but putting the song in the set list would be absolutely amazing. I've only seen it performed a couple times and I've seen you guys over 10 times and its one of my favorites to hear live
Jake Denning
User Info.

Come to the Hawthorne, Jason!
VJPthatsMe
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We want to so bad!!!! Yes yes yes bring us
Awesome! I'll try to contact y'all next year and see what the regulations and stuff are hope y'all would be able to!!
mbarney82
User Info.
are you guys gonna have guest vocalists in the next album. if not, will josh be used more vocally? he's got killer vocals and they should be used more
05:23 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
Two more things;

One: Josh I talked to you last night after the show and mentioned just moving up here from the OC and it meant a lot to me that you were willing to talk and thank you again for putting on an amazing set as always.

TWO: Any Chance of Comes from the Heart/The Hope Division Repressings on Vinyl? I've literally spent dozens of hours trying to find a copy of THD for sale on vinyl with no luck.
hey man, glad you had fun! as far as vinyl...that is all on the labels side of things. so i cant really give you a clear answer. hopefully yes.
05:23 PM on 11/03/13
xtbear801x
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
what have been one of your favorite cities to play in the US? is salt lake city one of them?
05:24 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
are you guys gonna have guest vocalists in the next album. if not, will josh be used more vocally? he's got killer vocals and they should be used more
ha, thanks. we'll see how things go in the studio. def want to have some guest vocals but in the end its what the song calls for. if all else fails you can catch me screaming random parts like an asshole at our shows.
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
I saw you guys on warped and was OMG blown away... when i read an interview it said you were a christian band. I did some more research and learned that Jesse was a die hard sXe Christian. Are there anymore sXe Christians in here and also in the band??
xabesapienx
User Info.
What's the story behind the diamond? I wear my STYG shirt a lot with the diamond, and people always think it's diamond supply co.

Just very coincidental that diamond supply blew up before we put out the record haha.

Diamond to me symbolizes something special. Something that has meaning in your life. For us, it's this band and the message we carry

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos