AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Exclusive News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 186.
05:25 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
what have been one of your favorite cities to play in the US? is salt lake city one of them?
we have killer shows in SLC. San Antonio is always rad. um....fuck it...i love playing pretty much everywhere.
JoshSTYG
User Info.
I saw you guys on warped and was OMG blown away... when i read an interview it said you were a christian band. I did some more research and learned that Jesse was a die hard sXe Christian. Are there anymore sXe Christians in here and also in the band??
no one is a christian in the band. not even close, haha.
xabesapienx
Stick To Your Guns - George
User Info.
Is your merch guy single???? Im coming to Sokol Underground and would love to meet him xo xo
Single and ready to mingle
xtbear801x
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you guys should play La Poderosa on tuesday!
ethanshane
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is there gonna be a Keeping Warm in a Cold World 4 This year? If you guys are allowed to announce it here. I look forward to it every year
05:27 PM on 11/03/13
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
no one is a christian in the band. not even close, haha.
.....what
05:27 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
Is there gonna be a Keeping Warm in a Cold World 4 This year? If you guys are allowed to announce it here. I look forward to it every year
i cannot confirm or deny. :)
05:28 PM on 11/03/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
Two more things;

One: Josh I talked to you last night after the show and mentioned just moving up here from the OC and it meant a lot to me that you were willing to talk and thank you again for putting on an amazing set as always.

TWO: Any Chance of Comes from the Heart/The Hope Division Repressings on Vinyl? I've literally spent dozens of hours trying to find a copy of THD for sale on vinyl with no luck.

Hope div maybe! Comes from the heart I can't say
JoshSTYG
User Info.
you guys should play La Poderosa on tuesday!
we'll throw it in the hat. no promises!
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
what about on the new album?....all of the biblical references? the quotes from Ghandi?
05:29 PM on 11/03/13
xabesapienx
User Info.
are you guys gonna have guest vocalists in the next album. if not, will josh be used more vocally? he's got killer vocals and they should be used more

Kellen from TSSF says he will do a whole bunch. Also, Andrew is taking over most of the vocal duties for the next record
05:29 PM on 11/03/13
Vindieselsdad
User Info.
let me just put this out there; Hope Division means the world to me and I've thanked you a couple years back in Detroit and i'll thank you again now. Now to the questions, do you guys have any moments playing in Detroit (or Michigan) that have stuck out from anywhere else?
05:31 PM on 11/03/13
JoshSTYG
User Info.
let me just put this out there; Hope Division means the world to me and I've thanked you a couple years back in Detroit and i'll thank you again now. Now to the questions, do you guys have any moments playing in Detroit (or Michigan) that have stuck out from anywhere else?
yes, in pontiac on the motionless tour when jesse ripped his pants and his ass fell out then i had to tell a story about my step dad boning my mom while he changed pants.
xabesapienx
User Info.
what have been one of your favorite cities to play in the US? is salt lake city one of them?

Salt lake is the sickest!! Always good shows there. I love any of the coastal cities. Chicago, Texas, so many too choose from!
adaytorem4eva
User Info.
Is Jesse coming tonight? xo xo
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles