Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

I Call Fives To Play Soundwave 2014

Posted by: Christian Wagner (11/04/13)
It looks like I Call Fives will be playing Soundwave 2014. An official announcement of bands will be made on Thursday.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
01:01 PM on 11/04/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
They announced it on their tumblr, as well.

Can't wait for IC5 to make a return next year.
01:03 PM on 11/04/13
tub and rug
pissed off > pissed on
User Info.
Same here. I was beginning to think they would break up soon.
01:31 PM on 11/04/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
beeen jammin their album all week
02:04 PM on 11/04/13
forceunleashed
User Info.
YES! I was hoping these guys were just taking a short break and working on another awesome album and not breaking up. Hoepfully this isnt a one a done.
02:42 PM on 11/04/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
I'm still not sure whether to attend Soundwave 2014. I haven't missed a chance to see Green Day in Oz since I was old enough to drive, even going to Melbourne (20-hour round trip) when they skipped South Aus. But do I really want to a) get there early and stay in the pit for a bunch of bands I don't really give a shit about just to see Green Day; or b) get there later and watch Green Day from about six miles away?
Last year was my 15-year-old self's wet dream and I wouldn't have missed it for anything -- blink, Sum 41, Larry Arms, Lucero, to a lesser extent Offspring.
This year it's like an NBA draft with a stud prospect at number one but no depth.
03:34 PM on 11/04/13
Lacedwithshame
Princess Fiona
User Info.
I'm still not sure whether to attend Soundwave 2014. I haven't missed a chance to see Green Day in Oz since I was old enough to drive, even going to Melbourne (20-hour round trip) when they skipped South Aus. But do I really want to a) get there early and stay in the pit for a bunch of bands I don't really give a shit about just to see Green Day; or b) get there later and watch Green Day from about six miles away?
Last year was my 15-year-old self's wet dream and I wouldn't have missed it for anything -- blink, Sum 41, Larry Arms, Lucero, to a lesser extent Offspring.
This year it's like an NBA draft with a stud prospect at number one but no depth.

Yep, the lineup definitely isn't the best, there are only one or two bands that I'd considered seeing on that list.
04:18 PM on 11/04/13
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
Yep, the lineup definitely isn't the best, there are only one or two bands that I'd considered seeing on that list.
Last year's line-up was ridiculously good. Offspring, blink, Metallica and Linkin Park among others. All would headline festivals on their own. I wasn't expecting that again, but with my favourite band headlining, if there were just three or four other bands I gave a shit about I'd be there in a heartbeat. That's not the case unfortunately.
02:07 AM on 11/05/13
Lacedwithshame
Princess Fiona
User Info.
Last year's line-up was ridiculously good. Offspring, blink, Metallica and Linkin Park among others. All would headline festivals on their own. I wasn't expecting that again, but with my favourite band headlining, if there were just three or four other bands I gave a shit about I'd be there in a heartbeat. That's not the case unfortunately.
Yeah, I can understand your dilemma.
Funny enough, the Australian Warped Tour is more enticing to me than Soundwave this year.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests