Username
Password
Recording News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Recording
Inside AP.net

Unwritten Law Have Finished Recording New Album

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/05/13)
Unwritten Law has finished recording their new album.

Submitted by botDs-r

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
10:49 AM on 11/05/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
They're also playing the 106.1 KRAB Acoustic Christmas Show! December 16th in Bakersfield, CA with A Day To Remember
MILFCORE
User Info.
These guys were one of the first alt bands I ever listened to. Along with Eve 6. simpler times....
Fox83
User Info.
Whoa. Didn't see this coming. I wasn't a fan of Swan at all. I'll keep an eye out for this new one, but my expectations are at an all time low for this band.
10:55 AM on 11/05/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
oh wow
11:01 AM on 11/05/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
Whoa. Didn't see this coming. I wasn't a fan of Swan at all. I'll keep an eye out for this new one, but my expectations are at an all time low for this band.
Swan was soooo bad
So I also can only be pleased as mine are rock bottom too

Wasnt it their "swan song"???
11:06 AM on 11/05/13
ThSceneReleases
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Old shit rules. this group needs to just stop.
11:29 AM on 11/05/13
ghelms88
Back by Popular Demand
User Info.
I'll check it out, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
11:45 AM on 11/05/13
Fox83
User Info.
Swan was soooo bad
So I also can only be pleased as mine are rock bottom too

Wasnt it their "swan song"???
It was. I'm okay with them putting something else out after that terrible album. They've just deteriorated so much lyrically, I cringed at most of the stuff on Swan. What made Swan even worse was the fact that they took six years to release it. I can't imagine what just two years will bring out of them anymore.
12:16 PM on 11/05/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
It was. I'm okay with them putting something else out after that terrible album. They've just deteriorated so much lyrically, I cringed at most of the stuff on Swan. What made Swan even worse was the fact that they took six years to release it. I can't imagine what just two years will bring out of them anymore.

Especially now without Steve Morris and PK.
I reckon maybe he should team back up and co write a few songs with Phil from Grinspoon. It brought the best out of both bands in the early 00s
12:18 PM on 11/05/13
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
They were so good at Warped 2011 so I kinda hope they play again next year
01:16 PM on 11/05/13
kennyrules
User Info.
I will never forget that this band ended an album ripping off lines and melody from "A Day in the Life" on a song where part of the chorus is "Everyone is gay, everyone is fake". From that point on I just never wanted to hear from them again. The sheer gall of that track is hilarious in a way.
02:46 PM on 11/05/13
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
I thought the last album was called Swan because they were going to call it quits? (Like Swan Song) Or am I assuming too much?
05:13 PM on 11/05/13
boomer08
User Info.
I loved Swan, minus the three songs in the middle. I would be cautiously optimistic about this since is only Russo, but after hearing how fucking awesome the new Mest record is, my faith is restored in frontmen with replacement band members. It can be done.
05:16 PM on 11/05/13
boomer08
User Info.
I will never forget that this band ended an album ripping off lines and melody from "A Day in the Life" on a song where part of the chorus is "Everyone is gay, everyone is fake". From that point on I just never wanted to hear from them again. The sheer gall of that track is hilarious in a way.
The song is called "Walrus"... and before it ever came out Russo said it was a little tip of the cap to the Beatles. I don't think it was a rip off.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests