Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28
05:38 PM on 11/06/13
Dctromotola
What?
User Info.
sooo good, more calming then their old stuff. They really went for it with the production and it defiantly paid off. Rory prolly is my fav on the record
07:31 PM on 11/06/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Shit, my list of AOTY contenders is way too crowded. I also dig this trend of bands using images of dogs for their artwork.
What else is on it?
09:54 PM on 11/06/13
showyourteeth
Busy, Busy, Busy
User Info.
I love it...
God damn, this may be my aoty
11:26 PM on 11/06/13
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
Captain We're Sinking- The Future Is Cancelled, Sainthood Reps- Headswell, Balance and Composure- The Things We Think We're Missing, The World Is Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla- Whenever, If Ever, Have Mercy- The Earth Pushed Back, Turnover- Magnolia, Old Gray- An Autobiography, Alcoa- Bone and Marrow, Sweet Weapons- All My Best Friends Are Dogs, Crash of Rhinos- Knots.

All of these have occupied my AOTY slot at some point since the year began, oops. And I have no doubt this is going to make it's way up there too. I remember the first time I downloaded some Foxing stuff on a whim and spent the next week shouting "I'm gonna find my sea legs!" at random intervals for no reason.
12:42 AM on 11/07/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Captain We're Sinking- The Future Is Cancelled, Sainthood Reps- Headswell, Balance and Composure- The Things We Think We're Missing, The World Is Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla- Whenever, If Ever, Have Mercy- The Earth Pushed Back, Turnover- Magnolia, Old Gray- An Autobiography, Alcoa- Bone and Marrow, Sweet Weapons- All My Best Friends Are Dogs, Crash of Rhinos- Knots.

All of these have occupied my AOTY slot at some point since the year began, oops. And I have no doubt this is going to make it's way up there too. I remember the first time I downloaded some Foxing stuff on a whim and spent the next week shouting "I'm gonna find my sea legs!" at random intervals for no reason.
Shit, I have a lot of albums to check out. I love the B&C album, but I'll definitely have to look at the rest of these.
01:53 PM on 11/07/13
likedyingy0ung
User Info.
Shit, I have a lot of albums to check out. I love the B&C album, but I'll definitely have to look at the rest of these.
Check out Captain We're Sinking and Have Mercy if nothing else. Listening to those albums for the first time was nothing short of a religious experience. And the Sainthood Reps one is very similar to the new B&C in a lot of ways.
05:57 PM on 11/07/13
Foxing
Foxing / Josh
User Info.
Thanks for the kind words you guys
07:20 PM on 11/07/13
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
the captain we're sinking record is pretty great
07:21 PM on 11/07/13
sjb2k1
8-7, sack orton
User Info.
Thanks for the kind words you guys
you're welcome, this is seriously a fantastic record
12:59 AM on 11/08/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Check out Captain We're Sinking and Have Mercy if nothing else. Listening to those albums for the first time was nothing short of a religious experience. And the Sainthood Reps one is very similar to the new B&C in a lot of ways.

Both the Captain We're Sinking album and the [i]Have Mercy{/I] album are so intense. In a good way. I have to keep listening to them, because it's so got so much emotion. Especially the Have Mercy album.
01:22 AM on 11/08/13
Asthenia-182
But it doesn't bother me at all...
User Info.
This album just made me more excited for the future of Foxing. It just gets better and better.
02:09 PM on 11/11/13
corybear
Carucage Records
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Man that list is gross. Aside from maybe 2 records it's trash; if Foxing doesn't top that list that's dumb.
10:28 PM on 11/11/13
likedyingy0ung
User Info.
Man that list is gross. Aside from maybe 2 records it's trash; if Foxing doesn't top that list that's dumb.
Rude. Because I'm not entitled to my opinion on what good music is? I'd probably shit all over whatever's on your list as well; so why bother bringing up the difference in opinion other than to be rude? It's so irrelevant.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos