Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 74
11:06 AM on 11/12/13
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
User Info.
The name has got to go. It just screams "we're trying too hard"

I gave them an honest listen and they are forgettable. The name just makes it that much worse.
11:24 AM on 11/12/13
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
11:30 AM on 11/12/13
guitargimp
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Like to hear some music from all of you self-obsessed, no-talent trolls. Its about music - not a band name.
11:39 AM on 11/12/13
NorthstarPark
Jiggin'
User Info.
BoyMeetsBland.
11:46 AM on 11/12/13
hiddentrack
I feel fine when you’re in my head.
User Info.
Like to hear some music from all of you self-obsessed, no-talent trolls. Its about music - not a band name.
Great first post! Please, tell us more!
11:55 AM on 11/12/13
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.

I assume you are part of the band, so if you are, get used to the hate man, especially with using a tv show name so many people hold close to their hearts as your band name. I have been going to school for music for a while, so if you want an honest opinion, the music is trite. Sounds like 30 other bands couldve made the same song. I will say the singer is solid and has good range and melody is solid. If you keep this style of music up your main demographic will be teenage girls, but if you want to be bigger than that you're going to have to expand your sound.

Also you say on your facebook "Forget the 90's coming of age television sitcom that comes to mind with the name, BoyMeetsWorld. BoyMeetsWorld, the band, is here to erase those thoughts and show you that drive and belief in your self is everything you need to succeed."

Last comment is cool, but you just turned every BMW fan (including myself) out there off with that comment trying to "erase" the popularity of the show and taking over the name BoyMeetsWorld. Not a good approach.
12:00 PM on 11/12/13
circasurvivor
User Info.
12:08 PM on 11/12/13
guitargimp
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I assume you are part of the band, so if you are, get used to the hate man, especially with using a tv show name so many people hold close to their hearts as your band name. I have been going to school for music for a while, so if you want an honest opinion, the music is trite. Sounds like 30 other bands couldve made the same song. I will say the singer is solid and has good range and melody is solid. If you keep this style of music up your main demographic will be teenage girls, but if you want to be bigger than that you're going to have to expand your sound.

Also you say on your facebook "Forget the 90's coming of age television sitcom that comes to mind with the name, BoyMeetsWorld. BoyMeetsWorld, the band, is here to erase those thoughts and show you that drive and belief in your self is everything you need to succeed."

Last comment is cool, but you just turned every BMW fan (including myself) out there off with that comment trying to "erase" the popularity of the show and taking over the name BoyMeetsWorld. Not a good approach.
Not part of the band man, and not a sock-puppet; just someone tired of "non-constructive" criticism. Can't speak for "them", but after listening to their efforts, what they NEED is more constructive criticism - like yours man.
12:36 PM on 11/12/13
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Pretty generic but it's catchy enough I guess.
12:42 PM on 11/12/13
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
The band is genius for that band name.
12:43 PM on 11/12/13
seanwaits
Let It Happen / Sean
User Info.
01:13 PM on 11/12/13
badforcats1189
User Info.
Since when does a band name matter in how good they sound? It's about the music..not the name. So what if some of the members are younger...they have growth potential. How about constructive criticism instead of the "wtfs" and "this should be illegal"?

Grow up. Shut up. and fucking listen. k? :) Awesome.

Now go ahead. Rip apart my comment like I know you will :D
are you a girl?
01:21 PM on 11/12/13
coleyg
I can spell confusion with a K
User Info.
*setting myself up for gender bashing*

Yes.
01:29 PM on 11/12/13
Yontsey
This Awkward Silence / Dustin
User Info.
The song is awful too. Those guitar riffs are terrible.
01:31 PM on 11/12/13
badforcats1189
User Info.
*setting myself up for gender bashing*

Yes.
take a chill pill bro haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles