User Info.
No Avatar Selected

i love boy meets world but

Clever Girl thats a band name. Jurassic Park is the shit
06:20 PM on 11/12/13
bank
_____
User Info.
Yes and comments such as "XxXThat's So RavenXxX is my new hxc band. Check us out on bandcamp!" are so much better for your community. Please also find a better argument.
When was that ever my argument?

Anyway, I don't want to get into a whole big thing here. Take care.
06:25 PM on 11/12/13
mundayz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When was that ever my argument?

Anyway, I don't want to get into a whole big thing here. Take care.
Good riddance.
06:27 PM on 11/12/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Not everyone is fond of this shitty pop-punk band. Grow up and learn to accept criticism.
06:31 PM on 11/12/13
youenvydoug
APMadden Chiefs4L
User Info.
As if I spend my life trolling forums, I guess that would explain my post count. With 6,588 posts under your belt, I think you need some sunlight and some exercise. Step to me, nerd.
I HAVE 16K POSTS ON THIS SITE AND I BET I COULD KICK YOUR ASS IN VIDEO GAMES AND IN THE REAL.

YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PISS-ANT.

LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE.
06:37 PM on 11/12/13
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
As if I spend my life trolling forums, I guess that would explain my post count. With 6,588 posts under your belt, I think you need some sunlight and some exercise. Step to me, nerd.

Yeah, nerds!!! Seniors rule!!!
06:38 PM on 11/12/13
NMBaintWack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
bubbles!
06:43 PM on 11/12/13
mundayz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
06:47 PM on 11/12/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
I assume you are part of the band, so if you are, get used to the hate man, especially with using a tv show name so many people hold close to their hearts as your band name. I have been going to school for music for a while, so if you want an honest opinion, the music is trite. Sounds like 30 other bands couldve made the same song. I will say the singer is solid and has good range and melody is solid. If you keep this style of music up your main demographic will be teenage girls, but if you want to be bigger than that you're going to have to expand your sound.

Also you say on your facebook "Forget the 90's coming of age television sitcom that comes to mind with the name, BoyMeetsWorld. BoyMeetsWorld, the band, is here to erase those thoughts and show you that drive and belief in your self is everything you need to succeed."

Last comment is cool, but you just turned every BMW fan (including myself) out there off with that comment trying to "erase" the popularity of the show and taking over the name BoyMeetsWorld. Not a good approach.

I completely agree with almost everything you said. The only thing is you can't even really say the singer is solid based on an extremely polished studio recording. Let's hear this song live first. I'm so sick of mediocre bands (at best) using all these cheesy names or other tactics to gain quick popularity when they have absolutely nothing new or clever to share. Maybe I'm just more pissed in this case since I grew up with the tv show and cherish it. This band is beyond cheap and have zero creativity. Think of your own band name and write music that doesn't sound like a copy of a copy of a copy! P.S. I love your avatar name and picture.
06:52 PM on 11/12/13
NMBaintWack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
its always sunny in philadelphia the band!
06:54 PM on 11/12/13
mundayz
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I HAVE 16K POSTS ON THIS SITE AND I BET I COULD KICK YOUR ASS IN VIDEO GAMES AND IN THE REAL.

YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PISS-ANT.

LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE.
Shut up.
07:04 PM on 11/12/13
vegasbabyvegas
Johnny Minardi
User Info.
This dude crushed the thread with this comment and everyone continues to whine.
07:14 PM on 11/12/13
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Yo this band is pretty bad, change your name please.

Be on the lookout for my new poppunkeasymetalcore band Sister Sister.

Sold.
07:16 PM on 11/12/13
youenvydoug
APMadden Chiefs4L
User Info.
Lick my twat
07:16 PM on 11/12/13
Playsw/Squirels
Duckies Rule!!
User Info.
I completely agree with almost everything you said. The only thing is you can't even really say the singer is solid based on an extremely polished studio recording. Let's hear this song live first. I'm so sick of mediocre bands (at best) using all these cheesy names or other tactics to gain quick popularity when they have absolutely nothing new or clever to share. Maybe I'm just more pissed in this case since I grew up with the tv show and cherish it. This band is beyond cheap and have zero creativity. Think of your own band name and write music that doesn't sound like a copy of a copy of a copy! P.S. I love your avatar name and picture.
Eh. I dont know. It is pretty polished, but I think under it all he still has a solid voice and if nothing else, a solid range.

Also kind of disappointed with the bickering on here. Has Boy Meets World taught us nothing?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests