cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
Haha, thank you.
07:43 PM on 11/12/13
cut!print
User Info.
This dude crushed the thread with this comment and everyone continues to whine.
Seriously, nobody even caught this. Probably because most of the people on this site weren't around for the days of The Wonder Years.
07:54 PM on 11/12/13
bank
_____
User Info.
I mean, you could argue that TWY shouldn't have been given a pass either.
07:59 PM on 11/12/13
ChaseTx
The Wonder Years is also a bad band name. Let's rule out TV show names as band names from now on.
09:11 PM on 11/12/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Eh. I dont know. It is pretty polished, but I think under it all he still has a solid voice and if nothing else, a solid range.

Also kind of disappointed with the bickering on here. Has Boy Meets World taught us nothing?
I just think it's really cheap, unoriginal and boring. The worst part is younger people will jump all over it and they'll push out some other much better band more deserving of the recognition.
09:20 PM on 11/12/13
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Seriously, nobody even caught this. Probably because most of the people on this site weren't around for the days of The Wonder Years.
All the way back in 2007? Actually most of their coverage probably started around 2010. I'm sure one of these days pop punk bands will stop ripping everything off.
10:28 PM on 11/12/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
check out my upcoming solo project: even stevens
10:34 PM on 11/12/13
bank
_____
User Info.
check out my upcoming solo project: even stevens
This just makes me sad that Ren had her boobs done and -then- decided to show them off.
02:35 AM on 11/13/13
cut!print
User Info.
All the way back in 2007? Actually most of their coverage probably started around 2010. I'm sure one of these days pop punk bands will stop ripping everything off.

Yes, but The Wonder Years was a very famous and beloved tv show by many in the 80's, I think to early 90's. Not positive on that. There's no way the band came up with that with no prior knowledge to the show and nobody has ever said anything about it to them, but people are tripping about this band that named themselves after a tv show. That's all I meant. I didn't even listen to this song haha
06:40 AM on 11/13/13
Handraa
.-.-.-.-.
User Info.
Oh cincy.
06:43 AM on 11/13/13
caveBEAR
( ω )
User Info.
if the wonder years had named themselves TheWonderYears their name would look just as fucking stupid as this bands.
07:14 AM on 11/13/13
Chadwick334
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yes, I know the guys in this band and yes, this is my first post on this site, haha.
I'm also not getting on here to lash back in anyway. Try listening to different songs of theirs though, you might enjoy them. And if you don't then there's nothing wrong with that either

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la5NMHmWNxY

They're just an extremely driven band, and I'd hate for people to not give them an honest listen, other than Where The Hell Is Douglas, which was one of their first songs ever written in this band.

They're also putting out a Christmas album for free download sometime early December, that you all should give a listen to as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj_VwCvkA8U
05:12 PM on 11/15/13
princessbitch01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Here's something no one on here has thought about.. Why exactly do they have the name BoyMeetsWorld? You're honestly dumb if you think that they wanted you to forget Boy Meets World the sitcom. No one is going to. They more than likely posted that as a joke. But knowing the band personally, I have different views on it. BoyMeetsWorld just symbolizes a boy facing the real world and the problems that surround him.
05:16 PM on 11/15/13
princessbitch01
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
BTW, I am in this music video of BoyMeetsWorld. I'm one of the pudding wrestlers. Thi is called "Right Where We Belong" Take a listen because it is really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEg_ypB3JmY
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums